CHAPTER 1

Cameron

It really surprises me how much I can lose all the time in the world by just staring at something as insignificant as a butterfly, or just stare at the wind, or even just lose myself in my thoughts. It really does leave me flabbergasted at times, more no then so, but still. It amazes me at some extent I guess. I was so caught up in my own little world again that I didn't realize what was happening until I saw it coming myself.

It came in the form of fair skin, black charcoal hair, striking deep ocean eyes, and a whole lot of bad-ass.

Evelyn Sky Grace.

That's her name. or I least, that's what I heard anyways. With all the murmurs and rumors, one isn't sure of what is real or not in this shithole. But for the first time; they didn't have it quite clear, or may I even say, complete, what had just come into our hell.

They didn't know where she came from, that's for sure. Other than it being another country, since she speaks Spanish, but that's all they have on her; until now that is. It always sickened me how people are so intrigued, almost obsessed, by knowing anything and everything about somebody else's life. Somebody they don't even know, and when they do, well let's just say, I hope hell is more appealing 'cause by the looks of it, it isn't sounding that awful at all. Man I spaced out again didn't i? well back to what I was talking about, which was... oh yes! Evelyn.

Well she wears black ripped jeans, a band T-shirt, leather boots and a leather jacket. And since society is so messed up and needs to find an explanation for everything, she was classified as the schools bad-ass latina bad-girl within the hour or so of her being there. Me, being the guy that I am stayed away believing exactly that. She was trouble and I had to get away from her. Going back to my shadowed corner where I was "safe" and following rules and expectations we are supposed to keep.

Go to school.

Get good grades.

Graduate.

Don't get into trouble.

Don't question anything they say.

Do as said.

Be perfect.

No rule braking.

Just keep doing everything that they tell you and you just might make it out decently alive. It's like a constant reminder every god forsaken day. Day-in and day-out. Always there; at the top of my head. At the tip of my tongue. At the exact length where I can see, feel, read, and interpret it; but always so far away that I can't erase it.

Seems ridiculous I know but like I said before, I had much to learn from this so called someone that entered in my life.

**************************************************************************************

HIIII!!!! i know i haven't posted for a while.... i kind of forgot my password (embarrasing ik). but anywhooooooo..... i am back now! and this book is a working proces (like i said, im just testing the waters here) and so i am just seeing how this thing goes. i will be updating as much as i can and maybe i will be editing the chapters after i publish them here; still don't know. but stay tuned and we'll see where this goes.