CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Cameron

Grey. Blue. Green.

That was all I could see and I loved it.

It was raining at last in my little home town and I was bundled up in my bed with one of my favorite books, a hot cocoa, and music blasting as loud as I could manage with my little shit of a radio. Nothing could ruin this tranquility I was in.

Of course I just had to jinx it.

"que rayos haces en la cama?! Arranca y parate". Yup. Totally jinxed it. Sighing I took what looked to be my last sip of hot cocoa before putting it on the night stand and then proceeded to answer her.

"where are we going?" I may not speak the language, but thanks to her I understood it pretty well. "outside duh". I should be surprised, but this is Evelyn we are talking about. Expect the unexpected and the expected from her and you'll be a little less confused about her persona. "but it's raining". And after I answered that I regretted it the second I did. "pineapples". Should've seen that coming. Sighing I got out of my comfy spot on the bed and when I was about to put my shoes on she grabbed my arm and dragged me with a force that surprised me for a midgit but not from sky. We were outside in mere seconds and what she did next amused me as it didn't at the same time. She started jumping in puddles and singing 'I'm walking on sunshine'. I burst out laughing from the abnormality from this girl and stared at her with such a light that the fucking Casanova would be jealous of.

She seriously was something else, especially when she started to sing 'bad day' and 'blue' and then proceeded to do an imitation of Gru in the video 'because I'm happy'. I don't think I've ever seen or known a person so care free in my life; so spontaneous and daredevil-ish like sky. She sure was crazy and unique in her own rare way; what is there not to love about this girl? She was funny, charismatic, generous, fucking smart, a hidden philosopher, a musician, and a psychopath all wrapped in one. If I could find a word to describe sky it would be a combination of paradox and satisfaction. Something like... saridox.

Yeah, Saridox.

A unique word for a unique girl. And I wouldn't change anything about it.

Little that I know that everything was going to crash upon me and my saridox, was just going to be that. A made up word inside my head.

**********************************************************************************************

i feel the love guys. JK

i know i know. It IS a short chapter and i appologize, but i feel like that it should end like this because if i add more the whole idea of it would vanish. my chapters will be lengthy, but there would be times where they will be chapters that will be short, and i decided to make a little vote out of it. 

would you like me to do a double update when the chapters are short or should you gus wait in agony til next week for the next chapter?

plz  comment and let me know through the comments what you would like for me to do. i am here to please you ( and write of course). so just let me know you beautiful people.

love you guys

BLUE...