THE MISSION

RO'S P.O.V

I looked out the plane window and saw the engine on fire. "We gotta jump. I'll take control of the plane you guys jump ill be right behind you," I shouted as I headed for the cockpit. I switched places with the pilot and co-pilot. I opened the back of the plane and heard everyone jump and their parachutes open. I turned the plane in the direction the missile came from. I set it on autopilot and I ran and jumped out of the plane as another missile was aimed at the plane. I pulled the parachute cord and I was floating to the ground. I landed near  Simon and the girls and the pilots. "That was so much fun. Ahh, I sorta miss it. The missions the adrenaline. " I said.

I Brushed myself off and unbuckled the straps. I stretched "we gotta get you guys to safety. Come on girls lets get going. we got borrow a vehicle. we need to get to base camp. and I call driving." I said quickly. we went and got in a heavy armored vehicle just as people started shooting at us. They shot out a couple windows everyone ducked as we sped out of town. "Let us roll out. Simon call into the base and say we are on our way and they better have an update," I said calmly as i dodged land mines. Simons called and said we have the all clear. When we got there we piled out of the car. "I love this car I want it. its mine. Get some bullet proof windows to put on it tho." I ordered a few car mechanics. they nodded their heads. 

we walked into the main tent where everything was set up. there were laptops chairs and a big table. "update do we know where they are located?" I asked. "we have an idea of where they are. They are in a heavily guarded compound that's partially underground. we see a lot of movement and heat signatures from the satellite." A guy answered. "Do we have a layout of the compound," cy asked. everyone shook their head. I groaned. "It must be pretty old then and they set up camp. huh." I plopped in a chair thinking. "any ideas Ro?" Simon asked me. 

Suddenly I had an idea. "Got one. They are always looking for more people to hire for security. I could o under cover and take pictures and send them to you. I'll stay undercover and try to find the girls." I said. "when I find the girls ill give the signal and we ambush them." I finished up.  "no way,"    Almost everyone said in unison. "too bad I already decided," I said giggling I could not wait. "of course you have. You have a mate now so you really shouldn't be putting yourself in danger." Cy said grabbing my attention. "I know but I love the thrill. I got all I need, No I ain't got cash, I ain't got cash, But I got guns baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight I love cheap thrills." I sang. "okay promise to stay safe." they all gave me hugs. "I'll shoot a flare as the signal once I'm outside," I said walking out the tent. I tore up my clothes put some sand and dirt on my face and in my hair. I used my knife to make some cuts as if I was fighting someone. I made myself heal like a human. 

I grabbed some guns that we got from the enemy and loaded in my new fabulous car. It had tinted bulletproof windows.I got in the car and drove off base. I parked as close as I dared without my car being spotted. After that, i hopped out and took a quick look at myself. I grabbed the ak-47 and swung it over my shoulder.  I made it seem like I was human by working up a sweat and panting I ran in the direction of the base at human speed. 

When i arrived i saw the guards. they spotted me and aimed at me. "Halt what do you want." One of the guards yelled. "I heard you guys need backup with something or other. I came to help." I said with a straight face. "You're a girl tho," he said. "Come at me then," I said. "okay everyone she is proving her worth by fighting me in hand to hand combat." the head guard said. 

He looked at me and got in fighting stance. I put down my gun and got into fighting stance. He threw a right hook which I dodged. he swung again I ducked. he swung a left hook I dipped. HE tried to kick my side I dived over his leg and did a summersault. I stood up and dodged another punch. "if you can dodge a punch you can dodge a ball." I said as I grabbed his arm and used his weight against him. I threw him on the floor knocking the wind out of him. "okay you're hired" he said panting while getting up.