The Ball and rouges

Ro's P.O.V

i woke up feeling refreshed tonight was another ball. I was going to be at the center of attention. I hate to be at the center of attention. That is unless i'm in the middle of a fight.  thats something diffrent. I looked at the clock and it was 430 in the morning.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed in training clothes today i was training the packs half the day so i need to get them up now.

I woke up ryder and the girls and got my pack up every one went and woke up everyone else i woke up nathan and the alpha and my sister. "WAKE UP BITCHES." i yelled banging on there door. "Go the fuck away slut" Britannia said oh so kindly. I kicked in the door and i could smell sex in the air once again. i gagged. "Get up I'm starting training earlier today so Get your ass out of bed." I said coldly. "Bitch who do you think you are?" Slutzilla said. "Who do you think you are Running round leaving scars. collecting STDs and spreading your legs apart. i hope you catch a cold from the dick inside your hole. So dont call me a slut." I sung out in her room out of tune yelling the words loud and proud. She growled and i ran out of the room her following me. my ex-mate and Nathan were already in the training room.

"Doodly doo sprinting down the hall way doodly doo going through the door doodly doo i got your credit card it's the right one oh boy." I yelled bolting past everyone and lead to the training area. "alrighty then now that every one is here lets start training."  I started to train them. I made them do laps, push up, chin ups, squats, and crunches. after they finished that i had them spar in human form first then wolf vs human then switch then wolf vs wolf.  We finished around noon.

"Alright because there is a ball today you all my leave." i said. "I would like the royal family to come except there daughter thanks." i said nicely. The king and queen and Xavier came over to me we walked to the kings office. "Since i am going to be attending this ball. I am not going to be wearing a dress what so ever. it will restrict my move ments i will be wearing my normal fighting outfit that is fancy enough. I just wanted to give you a heads up." i said.

"Aww baby i wanna see you in dress." xavier whined. "I know love but im still working i have to keep you safe." I said kissing him. "We under stand go right ahead we will have a formal one for you guys when this whole thing is over." King eric said. I nodded and grabbed Xaviers hand and teleported us to his room.

His room had a nice cream colored walls. the room was huge with bed the size of two king beds. "Are you going to tell your sister who your mate is finally." i asked Xavier. "Yes i am cause i cant keep it in any more even tho it is fun to mess with her." xavier chuckled. "Lets watch a move." Xavier suggested.

We sat on his bed snuggling watching quite a few movies we watched all the smurfs movie. and we watched Annabelle. which was awesome. when i looked at the clock it was seven only an hour to the ball. "see you in an hour Xavier got go get ready." i said as i teleported out of his room and to mine i got all my gear and stuff loaded up i cast an invisibility spell over my weapons. it was now 730 i quickly did a sweep of the place and then met up with Xavier.

"You look so adorable." he complemented me. he gave me a peck on the lips. he was announced to walk in with me and was walked in the ball room all eyes on us.

"Bother what the hell why didn't you tell me Rose was your mate." lina shouted and hit him. "Because i wanted to get your reaction in front of everyone." he replied and gave his sister a big hug.  "I'm glad shes your mate she is bad ass. i would like to introduce you to my mate shane." she introduced. "I know who he his he is in my mates pack." Xavier said. After our chat we went and danced. WE ate some food. yum.

it is now 10 o'clock. My wolf is pacing and my other sides are on edge. That only happnes when rouges are going. I Ran out to the font of the castle and saw the rouges. the rouge kings other brothers Nick, Vick, Mike, Rick, and Collin. I smirked.

"Where is ro." Collins roared. "I'm right here." I said coldly. "Your a girl?" Mike questioned.

"i don't know am i sue am i a girl." i yelled out to sue who i knew was at the door. "Yes you are Just beat there asses bitch." yelled Cy. "OK" i said "yes i am a girl I'm the one who killed victor and your sister. hey that rhymed." They growled at me and other rouges came out of the woods. I quickly casted a bubble around us so no one could get in and they couldn't get out. "lets fight i said. "I'm going to tear you to shreds." the boys growled. "oh my gosh i so scared I'm shaking" i said sarcastically.

They growled and all pounced at me. i dodged and started to fight back i pulled out my knifes from my boots and started killing them left and right.  "You guys have really bad timing this is the second ball you guys crashed. you think you morons would learn i am always alert and know when you are coming." i snapped. The five boys pounced on me and started clawing me. i forced my way into there mind and made them feel the pain not me. They whimpered and backed away that is when i finished them off. i chopped off their heads and put it on platters and teleported to their head quarters. i left a little note saying here is your gift if you want to fight me fight me your self you wimp.

I teleported back to the castle and back to Xavier. i gave him a peck. "You should really stop fighting like that that scares me. and your all bloody." he finished giving me kisses. "Hun this is nothing i have been in war and in a coma." i replied. Suddenly this pain hit me so hard i felt like i was on fire i screamed. I have never felt like this before what the hell is this. I whimpered and started to shake uncontrollably. "Shit babe. you are burning up." Xavier said. "no shit Sherlock." I replied. My mind was racing trying to figure out what this was.

I started seeing black spots. when all of a sudden my mind stopped on heat. "Xavier im in heat help me." i whispered out before i blacked out.

I updated she will be getting marked next chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed please vote and comment.