Chapter 5

[Y/N] POV

When I woke up, I turned to the other side and realised that Yoosung wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. "He's gone" I  rested my head on my pillow until I heard the door creaked. It took me a few seconds to react to it until I finally stood up. I slowly opened my eyes. My sight was a bit blurry. "[Y/N]?" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. My sight finally cleared up. I took a good look at the person who called out to me and it was.... Yoosung. "Yoosung?" His worried face became a smile. "Hi there [Y/N]!" His happy face made me warm inside. He gripped my hand tightly and said, "I'm so glad to see that your awake."  I showed him a smile to signal him that he shouldn't worry about me. "Um... Sorry for leaving last night." He looked down with an apologetic face. He loosened his grip a bit and scratched his head. "It's no big deal. At least you stayed there by my side until I could fall asleep." I tried to cheer him up as hard as I can. His face turned back to normal showing his bright smile. He tightly gripped my hand again. He pulled out his other hand and put it on my cheek. He pulled his face closer to mine. Our lips touched each other. It turned to a passionate kiss. We pulled back from each other after a few seconds later. "Hehe..." I slightly laughed. "What's so funny?" Yoosung said confused by what was I laughing at. "Nothing~" I teased him. He became all flustered by his embarrassed. He looked at me in the eyes and pouted. I stopped laughing when I saw him pouting. He turned away from me. I held his shoulders. "Yoosung~... Don't cry over just that.... Yoosung, at least look at me." He turned. Once he turned I gave him a quick kiss. He got all flustered. So cute! I gave him a smirk. Once he's face was back to normal, I turned my head to the side and thought of something else to make him go red again. "Hey Yoosung? I'm gonna tell you something. Lend me you're ear." He lend his ear to me. I pulled myself close to his ear and whispered to him.

Yoosung's POV

[Y/N] pulled herself close to me and whispered...

I Love You Yoosung.

My eyes widened as she told me that. She gave me a small giggle as she cover her mouth to not let me notice.

                     "I love you too [Y/N]"

Author~chan
This chapter is so sweet! I know I told you guys that I will just be publishing every Saturday and Sunday(Philippine time) but I decided to make one since the last chapter was too short. (Although this chapter is short too)So... Yah. See you guys in the next chapter! Peace out!