Prologue

[Y/N] POV

Ever since the party ended, you have been dating Yoosung. Everything changed ever since that unknown guy sent me a strange message. Everyday, you wake up, eat breakfast, chat with the RFA members after a few hours, you go to Yoosung's house and play games with him all day. But today's a bit different.

"Hey Yoosung!"

You went inside Yoosung's house. His face looking a bit flustered.

"Yoosung. Is something wrong?" You walk closer to him.

"It's nothing!" Yoosung said.

"Is he really okay?... He looks a bit different today too."

You played games for hours and you won all of them.

This is unexpected. He usually wins every game that we play but today i think he's not himself today."

"Yoosung. I won all of the games usually you would win all of them. What happened to you?" You looked at him confused.

Silence falls for a couple of seconds until he responds with, "I-I don't know. Maybe I'm just a bit sleepy."

He looked at you with a fake smile.

"You should sleep then Yoosung. Go to bed right now."

He stood up and walked to his room.

"I'm gonna go now. Bye Yoosung!" He jumped to bed.

"Bye [Y/N]!"

A couples of hours has passed and you call Yoosung.

"Heya Yoosung"

"Hey [Y/N]"

You remember what happened to Yoosung after playing games and you ask him all about it.

"Are you okay now? Did you get enough sleep?"

Silence drops before Yoosung responds to you're question.

"What do you mean?"

"After we played games, you were a bit sleepy."

"I was not in my house and we didn't play games. Didn't I tell you that?"

You furrowed your eyebrows in suspiciousness and confusion.

"No, you didn't." I said in a lower tone.

"Oh, I must've forgotten to text you."

Then who is the Yoosung earlier?!

"Oh.. I have something I meed to do right now. I'll call you again later.

                        Author-chan~

I know this is a really short chapter but this is just the prologue. I will be giving you longer chapters soon.

The mysterious person is gonna be shown at chapter 3 I think?

I'll give you a hint:
It's the person in the picture that saeran sent before starting the game of mystic messenger.