Chapter 7:Love triangle

[Y/N] POV

"I love you [Y/N]"

My eyes widened as I heard him saying those words. "Wh-what did you just say?" I looked at him with confusion. I didn't know how to react to that. I tried my hardest to think about what he said. "I'll say this one last time... I.Love.You.[Y/N]" He said it slowly so I could understand but I still couldn't get it. I'm not dumb to not get this. But then it struck me. This is like last time.

~Flashback~

"[Y/N], I like you" Jeong said with all his might. He gathered all his courage up for this and all I said was, "I like you too Jeong. As a friend." I acted like that wasn't a confession. I'm so stupid. I feel so guilty that I could cry. Why did I do that?I turned around to hide my face that was full of sadness. I pretended not to notice that I heard him sobbing. I walked away from him. A few moments later I started walking faster until I was running. I'm so sorry Jeong! How could I ever face you again?!

After that I hadn't talked to him. It has been 6 months. I felt so guilty for him. I saw him standing in front of my door. I walked up to him. "[Y/N], I'm gonna be moving to another country now. I just wanted to tell you that before I go inside that car." Tears started to fall from my eyes. What have I done?!

(Since I said the other half of the story in the last chapter I am not going to be writing it because I am lazy lolol)

~Back to present~

Today, I am seeing him with my own two eyes. I can't believe I did such a thing to him in the past. "I'm so sorry Jeong I hope you can forgive me." Shit. Those words just flew right out of my mouth! Oh no! What am I gonna do?! "Uhh.... Sor-" I was cut off by him. "[Y/N], it's not your fault. Whatever happens I will still keep loving you. Even if I die." That last sentence. I always treasured that. I don't know why. "What are you doing here anyways? I thought visiting hours is over?" I changed the topic making him a bit mad. "Is that really how you talk to me after not seeing me for 11 years?" He stood up and went to a serious face. "Well, you didn't even say that you would come so I needed to ask the questions." I heard him mumbled something about me. "Stupid. That's what I like about you." I looked away flustered and tried not to notice that I heard those words right out of his mouth. After letting him answer a lot of questions, the nurse went in holding a clipboard in her hands. "I'm very sorry sir, but you must now leave." The nurse bowed down apologizing. "I understand. I'll go now." The nurse went out of the room. He walked towards the door not looking at me at all. "I'll see you next time when we bump into each other. Good bye [Y/N]." Good bye Jeong. Same words every time he leaves.

Author~chan

Hey guys! I know what all of you guys are thinking. 'Why the hell is this guy here?!' That is what all of you guys are saying. I know. Please forgive me. Anyways.... Peace out!