Chapter 11

(That is Jeong btw. I forgot to show it to you guys last time sorry........ But he's handsome no kidding.)

[Y/N] POV

After I go to the shower, I got dressed. I wore a tank top that was white, with a jacket that was [F/C], with black skin tight pants. I styled my hair with a messy bun. I went downstairs to where Yoosung and Jeong were. They were talking about something. Once they stopped talking, I went towards them.

As I opened my mouth to talk to them, I was interrupted by the sound of the door bell. We all looked at the door for a moment. I got back from my senses and went towards the door and opened it. I saw a man holding envelope type package(I didn't know how to describe it though).

"Excuse me but are you by chance, [Y/N] [L/N]?" I walked a bit more closer to him. I looked at him with curiosity. I looked at the small package and looked at him again. "Yes.... That's me." He formed a smile on his face showing that he was relieved. "Oh, here is your package." He handed me the package. I grabbed the package carefully.

"Thank you very much." I said as he was about to sit on his motor bike. I closed the door as I saw him leave going off to another place to give another package. I opened the package before walkong toward Yoosung and Jeong. As I opened the package, I saw.....tickets. Three to be exact. There was a letter that was attached on the package. I read it carefully and it said,

Dear [Y/N],

This is a small gift for you. I hope you like it. Take some of your friends too.

                                                             Love,
                                                            Mom

A gift? From mom? I guess I'll open it. I opened the package gently. As I opened it, I saw 3 tickets to [F/B] (can't think of a beach resort that is good) I looked at it almost memorizing what's written in the ticket. I pinched myself in the cheek. I hurt.
I'm not dreaming. I'm gonna tell the guys!

I ran inside the house almost tripping over every time I fasten my pace. Once I reached the boys, I gasped for air. Breathing heavily as I crouched down, holding my knees. "I-I found a gasp* packa- gasp* package th-that m- gasp* m-"

I was cut off by Yoosung and Jeong calming me down as I still try to speak for them. "Okay, okay [Y/N]. Take it slow." Jeong said almost hesitating. " [Y/N]. Breath for a minute. Here...." Yoosung hugged me and patted my back. I calmed down a bit and stole a glance at Jeong who was raging at Yoosung. This is the first time I saw him have a dark atmosphere around him.

Me and Yoosung broke from the hug. We were both blushing and covering our cheeks as it faded away. I started to remember about the tickets. "Right! I have something to tell you guys.... My mom just gave me tickets to a beach resort and there are three tickets."

Yoosung's POV

Go on a beach resort with [Y/N]........and Jeong. I just have to get rid of Jeong and besides......... We made that deal.

Author~chan

My mind is totally full with imaginations. Ohmahgawd. Well then, Peace out People!