Chapter 4: Time To Clean

"Shin? Shin!" Baekhyun shouted and I walk towards his room.

"Now what Baek?" I ask him.

"Manager-hyung asked me to come over the practice room because of some urgent matters."

"So what?"

"I want you to take care of the dog." He said out of the blue. I cocked my eyebrow to him and asked

"But we don't have a dog Baek. Are you sick?"

"Just kidding.  Hahaha it's funny isn't it ?" he said as he laugh his stomach off.

"Yeah whatever. I'm going now. I don't want to talk with a nonsense person like you." I said as turn my back from him.

"Wait Shin. Seriously, I want you to arrange my things for me in my room. I also want you to cook dinner okay?" he said as he fix his hair in the mirror.

"Hey are you my boss ? Baekhyun find your spot in MY house okay? why would I obey your order?"

"Because you're my best friend and I trust you." He whispered as he run towards the door.

"Bye Shin!" he waved before he vanished out of nowhere.

I won't Baekhyun. I went to my room and started thinking about my plan again then it it crossed my mind.

Because you're my best friend and I trust you.

I don't really want to do him a favor but I don't know why my feet involuntarily went to his door and I opened it . I look at his baggage who where really many and huge ones (that you will think that he is going to a place and never return to his house .) I started unpacking his bags who were full of dresses and make-ups (he has many eyeliners believe me. Is he gay or something?) I arranged his dresses in an unused closet. After an hour or 2, I finally finished arranging his things and was on his last bag. It was just a plain black case and when I opened it, I saw many papers on it. I saw some picture frames with him and his parents' picture on it. I also saw his pictures when he was still in elementary, high school and college and all of these pics includes me on his side. I saw one picture of me crying (He even framed it?) and I saw a caption on the side saying THIS IS MY UGLY BESTFRIEND. I remembered when I was still grade 10, I often get bullied by girls (who were fans of Baekhyun by the way.)

FLASHBACK :

"Please stop. I need to go home now, its already late." I said trying my best to hold my tears back as 4 tall girls cornered me in the back gate of our school.

"Awww. The cry baby want to go home. Hahaha. Hey b*tch, If you weren't a pathetic friend of Baekhyun, you couldn't have been here!" Shouted a girl who was eating a bubble gum and pushed her finger towards my forehead.

"Because of you, Baekhyun never noticed us. What do you have that we don't have? Beauty? Money? what? Answer me you brainless fish!" said the other who was glaring at me.

"I don't know. He was just a friend. Baekhyun is just my friend." I said trying my best to let go from their grips. "Now, may I go?"

One girl laughed and said "Then don't be his friend. You are not suited to be friends. You're just a daydreaming as*hole." Said the other as she slapped my cheeks. The other begun to grip my hair and I was left no choice than to fight. But because they were strong, they managed to bring me down off guarded. I was left with no choice than to sit and cry in the corner.

"What a weakling !" shouted the other "Lets go, she is a waste of time." They said as the walk away from me, leaving me crying helplessly. Then I heard a familiar voice.