Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (Meeting Someone)

Well today is a very beautiful day but it got ruined because of Baekhyun. Why ? guess what, he drew on my face. Yeah, and when I asked him why ? he just said that it is cute. Cute his ass. Didn’t he know that it took me 2 hours to clean my face ? because I got very irritated, I’ve decided to walk outside, besides, it was only 7 in the morning so it wasn’t really hot outside. I was walking around a park (Inside the subdivision ofcourse.) I feeling the warm breeze, cool shade of trees, chirping of birds (feeling the moment. Lol)  when suddenly someone tripped on me. I look at the person (ready to scold him/her) when I saw how handsome he was. Have you seen that sparkle effects on drama when you see a handsome person infront of you ? I saw that.

"Miss ? are you okay ? " he said as he offered his hand for me to stand up. I stood up dumb founded and was staring at him intently without paying attention. He is indeedly like an angel. His eyes were covered by his cap but he has a perfect nose, melting smile and fair, tall body it made me sigh like an idiot. But wait, he looks familiar eh ?

"Miss ? are you okay ? miss ?" he waved his hands at me that made me startled and I came back to the reality.

"O-oh ! m-me ? I’m okay ! never mind me ! uhhh thank you. Sorry, really sorry. I-I’m okay !" I said nervously while covering my very embarrassed face. *What have you done Shin ! babo ! babo !*

"Are you sure ? " he said then he smiled. That smile, it made me stop breathing.

"R-really ! I’m okay ! thanks bye !" I said as I turned my back from him because of embarrassment. He then shouted "Hey Miss uhhmmm whats your name miss ?" he asked.

"I’m Heera, Shin Heera." I said as I look back at him. "Well Miss Heera, wan’t to drink coffee ? "he said as he pointed to a coffee shop near the park. "Don’t worry, my treat." He smiled.

I followed him in the coffee shop were there were only few people (i’ts a subdivision remember ? so there is a less population.) I sat on a chair next to him. When he saw that there were only few people inside, he removed his cap showing his whole face. Wow, he has angelic eyes.

"V is the name." He said with matching wink on me that made my eyes widen.

"Hey Shin ? where are you ?" I heard Baekhyun’s voice from the outside so I covered my face but it was too late when he saw me.

"You ! Shin ! why did you leave the house without telling me ? and you even brought a company eh ?" he said as he rushed inside the coffee shop. He is wearing a cap (for disguise purposes. Heh, as if he was that popular. -_-) but when he noticed that there were only 5 persons inside (1 about 50-year old woman,2 about 70-year old men, me and V ) he took of his cap revealing his face. He was surprised when he saw V beside him and acted as if he recognised V.

"Hey your V right ? a member of BTS ?" he asked V with his very confident looks.

"Yeah. Hey there Baekhyun from EXO. I am a fan of yours." V said as he extended his hand for a shake which Baekhyun accepted and look at me with those "I-am-very-popular" look that made me wanna puke.

"You know Baekhyun ?" I asked V

"Yeah, he is a member of the most popular group in Korea." V said in amusement. What ? I never thought EXO is that popular. Sad to say, even if I am living in Seoul for about 24 years I never liked Kpop before. For me, their music is a noise that causes head ache. I never thought that a handsome person like V is a fan of Baekhyun.

"You two look similar." I uttered. So that’s why V looks familiar.

"Many people say so."

"In any case, Do you two know each other ?" V asked us both which made me startled.