Epilogue

Epilogue:

"Mom… where is my jajangmyeon?"

"wait a minute dear! Mom is coming." I said as I walk to the table.

"Hmmmmm. Abashta Omma! (smells good Mom)"

"Thank you Min Joon. Where is Song Yi?"

"She went out with dad." Oh really? But today is my birthday… well, how could he forget?

Then I heard the door bells. When I opened it, I was surprised to see Baekhyun, together with my mom, my dad, Song Yi, and EXO.

"Saeng il chukha hamnida!" they all greeted me.

"Bohya… I thought you have forgotten…" I said as I smile when Baekhyun went nearer bringing a Bouquet with him.

"How could I forget the girl that I married for about 5 years? How could I forget the girl that I love? How could I forget you?" he smiled as he kissed my cheeks.

"You are soo cheezy... and sweet."

Now, I am currently a doctor and a mother of two, Min Joon, my son and Song Yi my daughter. Yes, I am Byun Baekhyun’s wife and the public never knew about it. No one ever suspected him anyway ‘cause he still looks the same even if 5 years have passed. But look at me? I look old.

"Really? You still love me even if I look old?"

"Yes. Even if you are ugly and fat, you are still Shin, my Yeobo." He grinned.

"Thank you Yeobo. Nado Saranghae"

"Okay, we are still waiting for you to blow your candles? Mind doing it now?" My father said.

"Well, okay." I laughed.

I wish that all of this things are all true.

I wish that even if all the years will pass, he will still be there for me, loving me, taking care of me.

I wish that I made the right choice on marrying him.

And I wish that even if we will both grow old and die, destiny will find us and pair us up.

I wish that all this wishes shall come true….

Saranghae, Yeobo.

 Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Finally, WIGM ended. Im so thankful for all the support I gained. Sorry for the late updates, for my grammatical errors. Thank you for being there, continously supporting me, OhSehunnie_94, I hope that you liked the story. Well, I will miss you guysss… huhuhuhu but please never forget to support my inspiration, EXO. I could have never finished this if they never existed.

If you have time, read my other stories if you like to.

 So thank you saranghaja! OhSehunnie_94 now signing off….