13

"Bailey..." Joel starts.

"Can we just not talk about this?" I ask and he stays quiet.

"It's going to happen eventually though," he says.

"Fine but not now. I'm just disappointed."

"Awww poor B baby," he says and I give him a look so he just pulls me onto his lap and hugs me.

"You just love making fun of my situation don't you?" I ask.

"Well if it helps you stop being glum then yes."

"Bailey, I got all your stuff already," Erick says walking into the house with some of my stuff, "the rest is in the car."

"Thanks. Both you honestly," I start and they just shake their head no.

"You don't have to thank us," Erick say.

"But I treated you guys kind of bad and you guys were still there for me," I respond.

"Bailey, you've almost always been around us and you know we are a bit overprotective," Joel says then laughs along with us, "fine we're way to overprotective, but Erick went out with you so that's different."

"How's it different?" Erick complains.

"Because you weren't that protective of her. I think we can both agree that I'm more protective than you," Joel says and Erick kind of understand.

"But I'd go straight to beating the person up," Erick clarifies.

"Yeah ok that is true, but see Bailey I just have to tell Erick and he'll go beat anyone up for you. Even if it's his own friend. Christopher shouldn't bother you anytime soon while we're around."

"Thanks," I say and they hug me.

"Well Bailey, you can stay in my room for now. I'll stay out here on the couch," Joel says.

"I can't take your bed Joel," I say but he stands up to protest.

"Oh don't worry, it's a good thing you're not taking it, you're just borrowing it," he says with an emphasize on borrowing.

Joel walks me to his room while Erick went to his. After he makes sure I'm in bed he leaves.

Joel's POV
Honestly I don't know why Chris would ruin a chance Bailey, but then again I ruined that one chance I had with her a long time ago. It's currently about to be 2 am and I still can't sleep. I have a lot going on in my mind, especially after this whole Bailey thing.

After a couple of minutes of me just going on with my thoughts I see my phone screen light up so I see what it is. It was a message from Bailey.

Bailey- are you up?
Joel- lol B it's almost 2 am, but yes I am. Why?
Bailey- can you come? I can't sleep
Joel- be there in a bit

I get up from the couch and walk over to my room and go straight to the bed.

"Thank goodness you texted me cause I couldn't sleep on that couch," I say and she laughs a bit.

"I can't sleep on this bed," she says, "maybe we should switch."

"Not happening. Now go to sleep," I say while I pull her closer to me and she cuddles up.

"You too," she says as she starts dozing off.

I don't know why but I actually began to get very tired after she was asleep in my arms and the room was completely silent, maybe it was the bed, or maybe it was something else.

~~~~~
What are the cutest meet and greet pictures you guys have seen?? Doesn't matter who it's of.