50

Erick's POV

"Where's Joel?" Bailey asks when I get back to them.

"He stayed behind for a bit," I had to lie because I didn't want to cause a small scene in front of Maluma. 

"Oh. Okay," she responds bluntly and goes back to talking with Maluma.

Once the event is done Maluma invites us to a party and he leaves.

"We're not going," I tell Bailey and she whines.

"Why not?"

"Have you missed a detail?" I ask her with a serious face.

"About what?"

"Really. Unbelievable. Your boyfriend Bailey!" I shake my head at her, "Did you not notice he never came back?"

"Damn. Joel. Where is he?" She asks.

"He's at the hotel thanks for caring."

"I'm sorry," she says looking really bad.

"Don't apologize to me, I already told you where he is."

"Thanks Erick and I really do feel bad and am sorry," she gives me a quick hug and she gets out of the car to go back to the hotel with Christopher.

The rest of the guys come with me and we go get food. I would've gone to that party but I'll wait for Joel. I know once they fix that they'll join us so I was going to wait.

"Dude what the heck happened to Joel?" Yoandri asks.

"He had to run out for a bit," I answer not wanting to say that he had a jealous attack and went to the hotel during the event.

"Oh. And Bailey?" Zabdiel asks.

"Of course she went with him," I tell them. The things I do for these two. I've been telling lies all day.

We get back to the hotel and go up to Yoandri's room to eat and wait for Joel.