55

Happy NYE!! Hope you all had a great 2017 I know my year could've been better. Anyways hopefully we all have a great 2018 💗 What are some of the things you guys want to do this upcoming year?

Bailey's POV

We boarded the plane and were on our way to Madrid. Thankfully where I work they allowed me to work from wherever I was of course with a little of help from a certain someone. At least now I'm going to have something to do when the guys are busy.

"You good baby?" Joel asks taking my hand in his.

"Yeah," I respond with a smile, "I want to go to all these new places with you."

"And I wouldn't want to go to these places without you. I can't think of anyone better to have by my side."

"I love you."

"I love you too. You should get some rest though, it's a long flight," he tells me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

After a three hour nap I woke up and mostly all the guys were sleeping except Christopher. I got up and went to sit near him.

"Hey," he said as I got near him.

"Hi," I said.

"I'm really glad you came."

"I am too."

"Like honestly. I'm thankful you came. Joel would've lost it. I know I did," he said.

"What do you think would've happened if I didn't come?" I asked.

"I can only speak for my own experience and you know how that went. Joel's different though and Erick would beat his ass if he did something wrong. We all might've done that though," he says with a small laugh.

"I'm glad we're still friends," I tell him and he smiles pulling me in for a hug.

"Me too B. Me too."

"Can you guys keep it down?" Erick says, "Some people actually value their plane sleep."

"You baby," I tell him and just sticks his tongue out at me.

"I thought I was your baby," Joel says opening one eye.

"I'm her baby now," Erick says laughing.

"Baaaaby. Come here," Joel says and I get up to go towards Erick and he just looks at us shocked.

"Ha. I win," Erick laughs at Joel who gets up and picks me up from with Erick and takes me back to where he was sleeping.

"You're mine," he whispers when he puts me down.

"You're my baby," I tell him and he smiles.

"Who's laughing now Erick?" Joel asks.

"Oh shut up. It was forced," he responds and Joel pulls me onto his lap.

"Whatever makes you feel better."