Chapter 18

??? POV

I look up at the sky to see the moon riding the waves of the night. I sit on the itchy grass and look around watching as birds say goodnight and badgers go home.

I hear footsteps in the distance and I get up slowly, reaching for my bow and arrow before realising that it was Guard Sampson. I look at him and smile waiting for a smile in return but it never comes.

"Yes, can I help you?" I ask, letting my smile merge into a frown. He looks at me and reaches for his dagger. He plays with it while walking behind me.

He's taller than me and broader but I am more intellectual.

As he gets to my back he places the knife on my neck and grabs my shoulder pulling me close towards him. "How has my angel been?" He said.

"I'm not your angel," I snarl, grimacing at his tone of voice.

He strokes my hair and smells it.

"How come you don't cut your hair?
Anyway, Viggo is holding a meeting in a bit. He told me to round everyone e up. So, come on," he smiles, taking my hand and dragging me towards Viggo's abode.

----------

As we enter all the hunters turn to look at us. I whimper but I look at Viggo to show I am ignoring the stares. Viggo looks around with his fingers intertwined with each other.

"We know that there has been a traitor in out mist, Ross Underwood, but I believe that he and Raven are not alone. I'll be watching you all carefully and if I find out one of my closest friends, Kris, Johnny and Jeonghan, well you will end up like Hiccup. So don't worry guys if you aren't but if you are.......be careful."

He smiled and made eye contact with me. I looked away and bowed leaving him alone with Riker.

----------

Ross's POV

I wake up feeling a warm arm wrapped around my torso. I turn to face an unconscious Hiccup curled up beside me with his arms wrapped around me. I remove his arm and sit up.

I move some hair out of his eyes before the cell door opens. Hunters barge in with a rope. I look up and them and they push me aside walking towards the peaceful Hiccup on the floor.

They tighten the rope around their hands and crouch down. A hinter holds me so I can't go help Hiccup, who is now starting to wake up from the noise surrounding him.

He looks up and gasps before the rope enters his mouth without a moment of thought from the hunters. They tie it around the back of his head and lift him up by the hair. The ends of his mouth being penetrated by the rope.

They tie his struggling hands a then drag him out the cell, the guard letting go of me and closing the door before I could run out. I lash out at them and ask 'where they're taking him'. One turns around and tells me.

My eyes widen and I drop to the floor. Why would they want to do that? What would anyone want with Hiccup? I don't know the answer but I swear to go I will find Hiccup even if it's the last thing I do.

-----------

Sophia's POV

I come out of my tent with the blinding sun entering my eyes. I keep walking until I find someone familiar. I walk closer to them to get a better look.

The guy I think. I tap his shoulders and he turns around with a shocked expression making me giggle. "Come with me," I say as I grab his hand a take him to my tent.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I told you," he said, confused.

"You name?"

"Oh, my name is Jeonghan and you are Sophie or should I say......Gustav."
He smiled and walked towards me.

"How did you-" I gasp before being interrupted.

"Know? I over heard you and your friends but I've got to say you make a very good girl." He laughed grabbing my hand and pulling us together so we were inches away. "See ya, Gus- I mean Sophie," he winked and let me go before exiting my tent.

Yes, I am here

Yes, I am here. Now I know it has been a long time and it is really a shit chapter but.........I tried.

Hope you enjoyed and pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already. I will see you next Sunday and that is a promise (^_^)