Chapter 11

Warning: If you don't like sexual harassment don't read the text in  italics. Enjoy:)

3rd person

Snotlout turned around to find the gang looking worried. "Snotlout?" Astrid finally said walking towards him to find the boy with tears creeping out of his eyes. 

"I failed, I failed Raven, I failed Hiccup, I failed you guys, huh, I suppose your gonna hit me now, right Astrid?" Before he could say anything else he was embraced in a warm hug by the remaining members of the gang.

"Snotlout, we don't blame you for losing them, we are all to blame me especially, I was the one that couldn't get Hiccup, so I am the one that is going to get them back," Astrid sighed standing up but before she could mount Strongly, Fishlegs put his hand on her shoulder.

"No Astrid, you're right it is all of our faults but we are a team, if Hiccup is missing we all go and save him not one of us because we are one as a team, so Astrid what's the plan?" Fishlegs asked receiving an evil smirk from Astrid.

"Ughh, should we be worried?" Tuffnut asked only to be answered with a hit around his head.

*********

Hiccup swayed quite a bit in his sleep.

"Aaah, Hiccup, brother how are you I know I have missed you ever since you failed to seize Viggo, haha that was funny," Dagur laughed, grabbing Hiccup's attention, he lashed out only to feel a shot of pain on his back. He feel to the floor, while two guards grabbed his hair pulling his head back to look a Ricker and Viggo.

"Hiccup, it's been a while,I know we need to catch up but we will have time to do that but one thing where are your friends? Aren't they meant to come and save you? Ha, get him up!" he ordered, the two guards grabbing Hiccup's arms and held him up, his hair still being pulled. "Take him to the cell, and take his top off while doing so, me and him are going to have a bit of fun in a bit." He laughed, turning away to here a moan from Hiccup before being dragged away.