~Loss~

***Brienne's P.O.V***

I stayed in between my parents for the longest time. Blood had stained my knees as well as my cardigan as I stared at the terrified faces frozen on my parent's faces. I kept looking at their faces and their joined hands. Even when they knew they were gonna die, they knew that they would have each other.

I didn't even realize that someone was screaming my name until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, not realizing that there were other people in the room.

"Lasciami solo." <Leave me alone.> I whispered.

"We need to go." That voice was too masculine to be Rachel's.

I jumped up and turned around to find a man in my parent's room. He was a very good looking man, but a stranger nonetheless.

"Brienne?" His voice was deep but still had a boyish quality to it.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I spoke fearfully. I felt the urge to trust him, but I wouldn't give in.

"My name is Lucas Knight. You're in danger, we need to leave before the police get here."

"Who called the police?"

"I did." I hadn't noticed Rachel was standing behind the mesmerizing man until now.

"Chi è questo?" <Who is this?> I asked her.

She didn't have the chance to answer me as Lucas cut her off. "I just told you who I was. Look, I know your parents. They were great friends of my parents. Ora dobbiamo andare." <Now, we have to go.> Lucas said sternly.

I suddenly heard sirens in the distance, and they were getting closer to the house. Lucas' large hand wrapped around my wrist and he dragged me out of the room with Rachel close behind. hearing the sirens made me panic and I ran with Lucas without hesitation. We ran through my house, heading for the back door.

My mansion was surrounded by trees. The nearest neighbor was ten miles away. What can I say? We liked our peace and quiet.

We left the house and ran under the green canopy of leaves above us. We barely made it out of the house when the police bust in the front door. We heard yelling and ran faster.

Suddenly, Lucas stopped.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him. "take your own advice, and let's go!"

"We won't be able to outrun them."

"Then why'd we stop? We really won't outrun them then!"

"I have an idea, but I need you to stay calm, or we'll be caught. Don't scream. Do you trust me?"

"No, I don't trust you! You basically just kidnapped me! Why would I trust you?"

"Well, you haven't run from me yet."

He had a point.

"Fine, I won't scream, just hurry up so we don't go to jail."

Lucas backed up a few steppes before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. I raised my eyebrows at the sight o his chest. But stopped him when he reached for the buckle on his belt.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing? What are you planning that requires to strip?" I asked incredulously.

"I'm not complaining." Rachel suddenly said from beside me. I shot her and glance and she raised her hands up in the motion of surrender.

"Just trust me and don't scream," Lucas said before dropping his pants, leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers.

Then he just stood there. Lucas closed his eyes and tilted his head up a little bit. I glanced at Rachel and she shrugged her shoulders. I shook my head and was about to say something when I heard a big 'pop'.