《 pet store scenario 》

pet store scenario

for humans/tinys: You are a pet. You're a toy, nothing more than a plaything for a giant/human. Over the past month, you've been sold to countless owners, only to be returned to the pet store when your owner grew bored of you. You've been tortured, hurt and looked down upon as if you were nothing but an object. You watch as an unfamiliar giant steps into the pet store, trembling as their eyes scan the aisles until they fall upon you. What if this person picks you? Could they be nice? Or, will you be put through another unbearable hell? What will you do when this peculiar giant chooses you?

for giants/humans: You've decided to purchase a pet. Either out of sheer curiosity, boredom, or wanting a friend, you decide to take a look at the group of terrified people inside the glass terrarium. They all shy away, refusing to meet your curious gaze. Out of all the little people, one catches your interest and you inform the clerk of your choice. The clerk uses tweezers to pick up the tiny pet you've chosen, carelessly dropping them into a miniscule box for safekeeping. You pay for your new pet and leave the pet store to begin the trip home. What will you do with your new companion?