《 servant scenario 》

servant scenario

for humans: You've lived as a citizen in a village ruled by giants for the entirety of your life. On the first day of spring, an annual event is held to determine a number of humans who will be sent to the castle to work as servants for the king and queen. But it's highly unlikely that your name would ever be selected at random, right? So when the old woman announces your name at the end of the drawing and all eyes turn on you, you feel a mixture of fear and surprise settle in the pit of your stomach. And the next day, you find yourself crowded into a cattle car among a number of familiar faces, being driven up the mountain to the castle overlooking your measly human village. Rumor has it that the prince/princess is in need of a personal servant. What will you do when this giant selects you?

for giants: You're informed by your mother and father that a new shipment of human servants will be arriving at the castle later that day from the village below the mountain, and that you will be expected to choose a personal servant to assist you in formal meetings and take orders directly from you and you alone. When you enter the throne room and gaze down at all the tiny pairs of eyes looking back at you, you have a tough decision to make. Who will you choose?