FlashBack

Jada Alexis Young

1 year ago.

The day they caught their first body together.

When they were in their previous stage of them being together.

"I LOVE YOU KEN!"I said once more to my bwaby Ken❤.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"he mocked me and I laughed.

"What's the moves today baby?"🗣

"I don't know."He admits hopping on to the bed.

"What's the gang doing today?"I ask laying my head on his stomach.

"I don't know...I don't know shit about any shit today 😂😂.....Lemme call Kentrell and see."

I nodded and he dialed Kentrell number.

"aye luh bruh they trynna kill y'all guard the house they coming now!"

"Who coming??"Ken asked like he wasn't phased by the shit.

"UB!We just got done shooting them off now they sending them y'all way;go to the basement and get yall mo' shit."

"Aight bruh."

"Aight."with that Trell hanged up and Ken got up."come on baby we got to kill some niggas."

"Why you ain't phased by this shit?"

"God made us for any fucking stuff,and If I ain't phased by the shit and get killed it Happened for a reason cause' all this shit got cause and effect attached on to it.If The NBA gang shot UB up of course they would want to come for us."

"Alright anything you do I'm withchu' baby."

"Aight."

We crept all the way to the basement to grab some guns and ammo.

"Here get this."Kendell said throwing me a nude pink matte colored gun with "Jada" sparkled in diamonds on it.

"When y'all get this?"

"I was going to give it to you as a unexpected present...but here now here's the shit."

I nodded and Kendell grabbed a black Glock,and 2 pistols one for me and one for him in case we ran out of ammo.

"Come on upstairs with me so we can snipe."

I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we begin walking up the steps leading into the living room.

We start to hear guns loading up and Kendell immediately brought me down by grabbing my hand and he yelled as he did it"GET DOWN!"

"GET DOWN!"

💕
Their will be 2 parts to this because I only gave y'all this because y'all was wondering who body they caught.
💕