Six

Mani in media💗😍bigzaddytravis💗

Jada Alexis Young

"Whatchu' plan on wearing?"Tyla asks me.today I've just been getting weird ass vibes because Alexandria hasn't talked to me in forever.

"Uh idk yet."I say, swaying around clothes in my closet."Personally I want to show the shit outta that party."I add.

"Uh-uh girl you know you want to show our for Kendall."She Grins widely at me making me blush because maybe she was right.

"Who knows,and girl you know school starting back up tomorrow."I cringe at the thought because this whole week break has been drama booked,and when everyone gets back to school this whole week will be filled with drama since it's the last week and them summer break.

"Mhm."

"What?"I ask."Nothing seem like you a switch up though."

"Bitch You's a dumb ass."I say laughing hard as fuck but she just sat there getting red."BITCH YOU DID SWITCH UP YOU SWITCHED UP FOR MANI!"She yelled at me and I smirked wondering who the fuck she yelling at.

"Bitch sit cho' mainly Davidson head ass down."I say still searching through my closet."fuck you!bitch!"She says getting up balling her fists up.

"Baby it ain't the fucking time while I'm on my fucking period so fix yo' fucking attitude and come like a real bitch."I say turning to her.

"SQUARE UP HOE!"She spat and I came out of the closet ready to beat this hoe,for testing me on my fucking period.

She decided to run up and I Quickly grabbed a handful of her Dreads and I started to stomp her out not letting her gets no licks off of me.

She's a dumb bitch for fucking with me on my period!I stomped her out harder watching blood squirt out everywhere.

"you see hoe?you can't beat everything and you can't talk shit to everyone!"I spat pulling her hair making her wince in pain.

I pull her by her hair,Out the house.I throw her straight out.Yeah y'all heard it my 4'11 ass threw her right out.

I come back in and sigh.I swear since yesterday​ my life been nothing but sadness and drama and I'm tired.

I finally find something to wear and begin to get ready.

////////

I finally get fully ready,for the party and take a picture and post it on Instagram.

4,336 hearts

@ princess.jadaa - Woke up to hoes talking like me💕👌🏽