Eleven

Jada Alexis young
6 months later

"It's time for you to go now."My momma said to me."I don't want to leave yall."I say wiping my tears."It's gonna be okay Jaja,yo sister Mikel and Michael watching over the business and soon they gonna let you in."my daddy says to me as I walked on the golden path.

"I'm going to miss you momma and daddy."I said hugging them tight."we will miss you too gal' just rememba' we always watching over you."My daddy said letting go of me and my momma nodded in agreement."oh and we love you a lot alright DONT make no stupid decisions in life, don't be everybody friend make your own gang wait no stay with the NBA gang luh kentrell ass watching you like kendell is alright?"my momma added and I smiled wide and nodded mostly because of the thought of kendell.

"Alright ma and daddy love yall."I say going to into the small darkness.

I woke up fast,while I woke up I jumped and weakly looked over to see kendell on his phone wearing the same thing he had on the day I got shot.

"Kendell?"I say.

"Huh is that God talking to me?nah nigga it ain't the time to be taking me so fucking early when my girl over here still in a coma."

"Kendell getcho ass over hea'."I say smiling wide as he did too and he came over to me and hugged me tightly.

"I swea' I'm so sorry bae I ain't know that shit was going to happen."I smiled because he always acting so protective when he already know what happened."love you."he said while caressing my back.

"I love you too now go tell the doctor I'm up."I say giving him a small peck shooing him off to get the doctor.

😝filler😝