Eighteen

MANI
Sunday🤤
2:36pm

"Come on Suh wake up!"I heard and peeked my head over my cover to see Jada."what?"I asked bluntly and she pulled the covers off of me hella fast.

"Getcho WhAt ass up."she said jumping on my bed.She so fucking irritating does she even know why I'm still in bed??

She stopped"look I know what's happening I talked to your dentface bae and he in his bed right now still too he hurt you ain't talking to him and this shit breakin' my heart to see my best friend and brother not talking."she said and I seen a tear roll down her face.

I hugged her and whisper in her ear"me and Ken need a break" and her eyes widen."nah y'all forever."she said.

"I did not say we were through nor not forever I said a fucker is tired of the stress and need a break.Yah Girl need this sh-tothemotherfuckingmoney and Ken did help me out with shit and I helped him alot but lookes like I need a break after I get over the fact his ass got a baby."I say and she smiles wide.

"Bout's time to thought about yo self to though tbh."she said and I was confused

"Ken ranted and ranted to me on the phone all night saying you,his momma,and his brothers and sisters really the only people that helped him come up but you helped him alot."She said and I shrugged.

"I mean now I could care less but later in time maybe we can get together but right now that shit a big no no and  I ain't getting with that dent face nigga."I say getting up to start my day

She chuckled and started to help me.

It really ain't no more Mani & trell 💔

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

No more Mani and trell???💔😭

Next chapter with Harlem and Ben💕

NolimitTaja - Harlem 😍😍

-hoodrich- - Mani 😍😍

Gang though ^ ❤⛽

Enjoy💖