Eight

Jada Alexis Young 💕

"Ugh I do not feel like getting up to drama."I groaned and rolled over on my bed because a bitch ain't feel like going to school today.

I get up fully now and rub my eyes tiredly.I ain't feel like doing it big today since I was on my period,but I still wanted to show out.

I looked over onto my phone and seen it was "7:12" and I need to be there by 8:00 because classes start at 8:30.

And yah girl a sophomore!💅🏽💕

Can't wait until I'm done with this school shit though,but it's time for yah girl to do a driving test too !💗

I go to my closet and get out a pink top,Some ripped jeans and my hot pink or you could say nude pink jeans.

I go to the bathroom and turned the nozzle on to warm.The water comes out easily and I start to get undressed.

I get undressed and hop in and start bathing.

Soon I get finished and hop out and start to put my stuff on.I grab some Perfume and spray it on my neck and wrists.

I come out the bathroom and dipose my clothes and then I get a message with the contact as "💍" so I know it's kendell.

_________
💍 : Goodmorning bae 💗

Bae 😍💕💍 : Good morning 💍

💍 : You still at home or school?

Bae 😍💕💍 : Home going to school 😊you?

💍: Same I'ma come pick you up.

Bae 😍💕💍 : Alright baby💗
_________

I sit on my bed and wait for Ken.

________

I was scrolling on Instagram until I hear knocks at the front door so I got up and went to there.

"ITS KEN!"I heard and I opened the door and I immediately hugged him.

"Come on before my ass be late."I say and he nodded and I grabbed my charger.

We went out and we went to his black Cadillac Escalade.We got in and he begin to start the car up.He put his hand on my theigh as he began to drive.

We turned a block and turned another and soon we were both at school.

I got out the same time he did and we laced our fingers together 💕

"I love yo' ass Ken."I say kissing him on the cheek."I love you too."

*End of the day.*

It was the end of the day and I realized I only had one class with Ken and that was third period so I was missing him like crazy right now.

I close my locker and soon feel hands hug around my waist,and whoever it was said"wassup baby?!"and then by the tone of his voice I knew it was Ken.

I turned around and smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey babe."I say and start walking to outside as he followed me."whatchu' plan on doing today?"he asked as he laced me and his fingers together.

"I don't even know."I say looking back up at him and smiling."Im taking you home today so com'on ."He Implied and I only smiled.

We went to his Mercedes and all we heard was gun shots ring out.

POW POW POW

_____

💗