2

"What's up everyone, I'm Lauren and I'm a unicorn!" Lauren said cheerfully as she stared at her camera, "Today I have my best friends Ally and Normani with me." Lauren said as she swung her arms around Ally and Normani who she was sitting in the middle of. "Hi guys!" They both said simultaneously, "Mani has a channel of her own which I will link in the description below. And Ally has an Instagram that I'll also be linking below." Lauren said happily, causing Ally and Normani to both smile.

"Today we're gonna be doing the most likely to challenge." Lauren said and Normani nodded, "It's basically just a game, that you all sent us questions for, and we have little signs with our faces on them..." Normani trailed off holding up the signs, causing Ally to laugh. "And whoever we think is more likely to do what the questions ask, we're gonna hold up their face." Ally said, giggling slightly.

"And after this game, we're gonna be doing a short Q&A. Since I told you all to send us questions, we'll be answering them." Lauren said as Normani and Ally nodded in agreement. "So let's just jump straight into this." She added as she reached for her phone.

"Okay, who is most likely to be a heartbreaker?" Lauren asked and Ally laughed as she held up the sign with Normani's face on it. Lauren also held up Normani's sign, causing the dark skinned girl to gasp. "What? How?!" She asked and Lauren gave her a look, "Girl, have you seen your face?" She asked sarcastically and Ally nodded in agreement. "You be leaving a trail of broken hearts everywhere you go." She teased and Normani rolled her eyes but smiled a her best friends.

"Most likely to get arrested?" Lauren asked and each of them immediately held up the sign with Lauren's face on it. "I already know." Lauren said and Ally shook her head, "I hope you know church is open twenty-four hours a day." Ally said seriously, causing Normani to laugh loudly. "Thanks Ally, I'll put that where I put all of your other opinions, up my ass." Lauren said sarcastically causing Ally to gasp, while Normani laughed even harder.

"I-I can't b-breathe!" Normani yelled while laughing, she held her sides as she rolled over. Ally only sat there pouting while Lauren smirked at the camera.

"Alright, next one. Most likely to have never been in love?" Lauren asked bluntly. They each held Normani's sign up and Normani nodded, "It's true. I've never been in love, and I have no interest in ever being in love." Normani said half jokingly and Ally rolled her eyes. "Love is good Mani! Lighten up." She scolded and Normani gave her a look, "Ally, I'll squash you." She said seriously and Ally gasped. "I'll pull your weave off! Don't test me Mani!" Ally shouted and Lauren gasped.

"Oh shit." Lauren mumbled and Normani laughed, "Okay, just ask the next one Laur." She said and Lauren nodded while giggling. "Most likely to be on a commercial?" She asked curiously. Lauren and Normani then held up the sign with Ally's face on it, causing the shorter girl to furrow her eyebrows. "Wait, why me?" Ally asked curiously.

"You just have a weird way of being super persuasive." Normani said and Lauren nodded, "Remember that time you convinced me to get the Bible app?" She asked and Normani laughed. "And how you always convince us to eat healthy." She pointed out and Ally rolled her eyes, "Well someone has to take care of you heathens!" Ally exclaimed, causing Lauren and Normani to burst into fits of laughter.

"Y'all think I'm kidding." Ally mumbled, while crossing her arms. That only caused the two to laugh even more. Ally rolled her eyes and folded her arms till their laughter finally died down, "Sorry mom." They both breathed out at the same time.

"Most likely to take care of others when they're sick?" Lauren asked and Normani smiled as she held up both Ally and Lauren's signs. Ally held up Lauren's while Lauren held up Ally's. "You guys are both total moms. I mean, Ally's more of one, but Lauren can totally be one too." Normani pointed out and Lauren giggled. "I take care of my babies." She said and Ally gave her a look. "You can't even take care of yourself." She pointed out and Lauren gasped.