Chapter 1

Chapter 1

AHHHHHH ONE DIRECTION, AHHHH!

This is what I heard when wallking past a music store, a massive line up of girls waiting for it to open. I'd only slighty heard about the massive graze of boy band, One Direction, due to one of my friends but I was never really interested, I was never interested in anything lately. All i did was work, sleep and goto school, plus people thought I was weird. I was shy and quiet till i got to know someone, people told me my clothes were weird and some referred to me as 'indie', i just went with the flow really. But, I didn't let the fans stop me in my tracks but all day at work I wondered about these boys so when I got home I googled them, finding out all the 'goss'.

The next few days in my spare time I googled them more and more. I found myself listening to their music, secertly.. cause I didn't reallly want me friends to find out. I made a twitter, a tumblr and a YouTube account for the boys. I noticed a change in myself, and I think my friends did too. 

It wasn't till one day at school I  was flipping through the photos I saved of them when my friend El saw me adirming Zayn. She went crazy and insisted we had a sleepover ASAP.