Chapter 4

El was wearing black sequinned shorts, a white tee and a black blazer. I was wearing red high-waisted jeans, a white singet and my favourite knitted jumper. Both our shirts had 1D symbols on them.

It tooks us like 40 minutes to get to the venue in Sydney, when we got there people were already started to line up. It was about 12 o'clock and the concert didn't start for a few hours. But we were all lined up hoping to catch a glimpse of the boys, or maybe even Paul! And to check out the merch store.

When the line starting moving, a sign of relief come over me. We'd been standing, sitting, swirming around for about 2 to 3 hours. When we finally got to our sits, we looked around there were so many people there! Our seats were amazing in front row and we couldn't believe it, we made a new friend Beth.

I wish time would go faster, I NEED TO SEE THEM IN FLESH! El said.

Time felt like it wa going so slow but it was worth the wait i said..

We waited about half an hour more when, the lights went off. It was pitch black, then

the start of WMYB started to play, Liam started singing. OH MY GOSH, I thought. This is real.

The crowd went crazy and i was surprised I still hear. When the lights came on, the crowd cheered even louder and I was looking my idols, i was like 5 metres away from my idols!

They sung the whole Album and Torn, Use Somebody and did the Fresh Prince of Bel Air  rap, and just joked around. They ended with Gotta Be You and One Thing.

But halfway through the concert, during More Than This, Zayn looked at me, reached out hes hand and winked! We had some more eye contact too! Everytime it happened, I just looked to Beth and El and screamed, I swear I could of died.