Chapter 3

We stayed up all night just waiting for the tickets to go on sale, that Monday, missing out on school. When the clock hit 8 we had never typed so fast in our lives, filling  out all the info as quickly as we could. When we realised we got front row, we went CRAZY!! Even thought the concert wasn't for a few months we already starting talking about outfits.

I knew the time was going to go so incredibly slow to the concert but i looked at it as to become more dedicated to the five boys. The band brought the best of me, my mum and friendss kept telling me that they missed me and were so glad the old me was back.

Me and  El counted down the days, and get more and more excited. We couldn't actually believe we were going to be seeing them live! When finally there was only one more sleep!

We slept at El's, not being about to manage our excitement.

We eventually realised we should get some sleep if we didn't want to look like zombies tomorrow! We drifted offf by telling each other what we loved about the boys, i loved them all but Zayn always caught my eye and El fell for Hazza's gorgeous eyes and crazy curls.

The next morning we woke up, grinning. We jumped up, running down stairs to have breakfast.

Josie yelled out, 'Only about a hour & a half till we leave girls!"

AHHHH!  We rushed up stairs.