Chapter 6

After fanngirling like crazy! 

We got in the car, I fell asleep like straight away. And i may or may not of dreamed about Zayn.

Then El rudely interrupted me from my drean cause we were home,  half asleep we walked up the stairs, still not really believing what had happened tonight.

We got in our pjamies and Josie brought us up hot chocolate and Tim Tams, we told her all the concert and how we meet Zayn!

After explaining every last detail, i was all of a sudden not tired.

We went too ring Beth, the girl we meet at the concert, to tell her what she missed out on.

I searched for my phone, and then when finding it I realised it wasn't my phone.. but it was Zayn's.

I just looked at El, I didn't know what too say. Whilst screaming, i showed her the phone and she just did some weird dance thingy.

I unlocked the phon, feeling lucky it didn't have a password. 

I didn't want to invade he's privacy or nothing so I just messaged my phone

Hey Zayn :) It's Courtney, the girl that fell over.. Awkies if you don't remember me but I think my friend accidientialy picked up your phone instead of mine. <3

after i couldn't help myself, we had to look through he's photos.

The kid had plenty of selfies. Me and El couldn't stop laughing.

When the phone lit up I was scared to read  the reply so El raced over to the phone.

Hi! How could I  forget you ;) 

 i didn't even realise, guess that means  we will have to meet again aha :) x

Must admit i was kinda shocked at the reply i got, and at first I didn't even know what to reply at first.

El insisted that she replied but the last thing I wanted  was to be embarrassed, again.. 

She drifted to sleep with the bestest grin on her face.

How could you remember me? :/ Guess it does, but how and when? 

He's reply  was almost instant.

Court, I remembered you from the audience, by the way you have an amazing smile :) Well we are doing another show, you should come? I'm sure I can get you and a friend or 2 in. x

(C) Of all people though, me! Thanks though :) If that isn't a problem, i'd love too! <3

We texted for a little while longer till II drifted off, I couldn't belive this was happening!