Prologue

I'm Boruto Uzumaki.Everyone said my life was a paradise since my dad being the boss of the main company in our town.But to me,it's like living in hell.

He never paid much attention to me and my younger sister.And I hate it.

But now I know he loves us very much.I'm happy to hear that.Many years passed by and now I'm 16 years old.

Himawari doesn't change much.She still have her angel side and still love her teddy bear stuffs.Bleh..she's such a childish.

"Big Brother!"

Speak of the devil,here she is.

"What now,Himawari?"I asked.

She smiled innocently to me which gave me a chill down my spine.I knew she had something in her head.

"Big Sister Sarada will come to play with me today,"she said.

"Then?"

"I want you to help me to prepare her cake!"

I knew it!

"Can you do it yourself?"I asked her."Besides,I'm not good at baking."

Himawari puffed her cheek and crossed her arms.She gave me her not-so-scary glare."But I can't do it alone!Usually Mommy would help me but she's at Aunt Ino's house!Heeelppp mee!!"She whined.

"Argh!Fine!I'll help you.Just stop whining like a kid already!"

"Yay!Thank you,Big Brother!"Himawari smiled brightly.

"Big Sister Sarada would be happy if she know you're the one who'll help me to made her favourite cake."

"What was that?"I asked since I didn't hear her loud and clear.All I heard was 'happy' though.

"Nothing."

●○●

I heard a knock on the door.

It must be her.

"Big brother!Could you open the door,please?"Himawari asked,more like a demand.

"Fine.."

I washed my hands since it's full of flour and cream.Then,I walked to the door.I twisted the door knob and pushed the door toward me.

"Hey,Sa-"

I paused.When her onyx eyes met my blue one,it felt like the world completely frozen.After all these years,now I realized that her hair grew longer than before which suit her very well.She still wore her red glasses though.She look..stunning?

"Um..Boruto?Hello?You there?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her hands waving infront of my face.

"Ah,yeah.Sorry about that.Come in."I let the door open wider enough for her to step in.

"Thank you,"she spoke softly."Never thought you would be such a gentleman."I heard her giggling.

"Say what?!"Before I could protested myself,Himawari came to us and greet her.

"Big sister Sarada!You're here just in time!Boruto and I prepare you a strawberry cake.You should try it!"Himawari dragged her to the dining room,leaving me behind.

Tsk,no 'thank you' for me?I'm the one who help her to bake the cake for Pete's Sake!

As I walked closer to the dining room,I heard the girls talking.

'Thank you for this cake,Himawari.It's very delicious!'

'No biggie.We're bestfriends!And...you should thank Boruto too!He helped me made this cake,you know?'

'He did?'

'Yeah!'

I saw Sarada looking at the cake and smiled softly.

'I guess I owe him a 'thank you',huh?'

Thump Thump

Huh?Why did my heart beat faster than usual?