Chapter 2:What's this feeling?

"Well,that's all for today.I need to go home now since mom would worried sick about me,"Sarada said.

"Uh..um..let me walk you home.It's getting dark out there."I don't why I'm acting like this but it was dangerous for her to go home by herself.What did they called it?Worry?Yep,that's the word.I'm worry about her.

"Ah..sorry,Boruto but Mitsuki will walk me home today.Sorry again,"Sarada apologised.

Ouch.What's this feeling?Am I mad?Am I irritated?

"We'll be going now,"Mitsuki said.

"Bye,Himawari!See you at school tomorrow,Boruto!"

"Goodbye,Big Sister Sarada!Goodbye to you too,Big Brother Mitsuki!"

"Yeah..see you tomorrow,"I said.

My voice wasn't loud like usual.Himawari might notice it since she was staring at me so long.

"What's with you today,Big Brother?"she asked."Is there something troubling you?You know you can tell me,right?"

"Well..."

"Well?"

I took a deep breath before continued,"W-well,last week..I noticed that Sarada somewhat looks very different and more..stunning?I-I don't know how to describe it but she really is very different.And just now,when Sarada told me Mitsuki will sent her home,I felt very irritated.I wonder..what's this feeling?"

Himawari only give a me blank stare and blink her eyes multiple time."Wow,never thought you would be very dense."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Never mind about what I said earlier.I know the reason why you feel that way,"Himawari said.

"Really?What is it?"

"Sorry,Big Brother.Even though I love you very much but I'm not going to tell you."

"WHAT?!But why??"

"Because it will ruin the fun!Besides,I'll tell you in the right time."

"B-but.."

"I need to go to my room now.Goodnight,Big Brother~!"

"W-wait..HIMAWARIIIIIII!!!!"

○●○

"And that's only?"Shikadai asked.

Since Himawari didn't want to tell me about it,I told Shikadai and Inojin to meet me at the ramen shop to discussed about that.It kept hunting me and I hate it!I need to know the answer!RIGHT NOW!

I nodded.

Inojin and Shikadai looked at each other before looked at me.Suddenly,they burst into laughter.

"AHAHAHA..you..you don't know?"

"Oh,man.You're the most dense person I've ever met!Ahaha!"Inojin laughed.

"S-shut up!Just tell me what it is already!"

They finally calm down and stare at me with their serious face.A very serious face.

"Sorry,Boruto.It may be troublesome but we can't tell you."

"And why's that?!"I asked.

"Well,like Himawari said,it will ruin the fun.I bet it can be very ridiculous when it comes to you two,"Inojin said,chuckling a bit.

When I reached my limit,I slammed my hand into the table."What do you mean by that?!"

"Woah,Boruto!Are you really desperate to know the answer?"Shikadai asked.

"Yes!"

"You know you can't scare me,right?And I'm still not gonna tell you."

"Argh!!Whatever!"I shouted and stomped off the shop.

Shikadai only looked at me and sighed.

"Man,this is gonna be troublesome."

"Nah,I think it will be hilarious."