Chapter 1:Study Group

Make sure all of you do your study for your next trial exam.Class dismiss."

As Sir Konohamaru walk off to the door,all of the students-including me- put our stuff in our bag before leave the classroom.

Before I could run,someone tugged on my bag which made me stopped on my track.I groaned as I knew who stop me from running home.Who else?Of course our Salad Uchiha.

"Where are you going,Boruto?"

"I'm going home,of course!Where else should I go?"

Her glare suddenly turned into smile."Good.Mitsuki and I will come to your house to do our study.TOGETHER."

"Aww..but why?"I whined.

Sarada fixed her red glasses before she answered,"I get a feeling that you will not do your study and fail the exam.So,Mitsuki and I agreed to help with your study since we're teammates."

Mitsuki only nod his head,signalling that he agreed to Sarada.

"Fine.."

○●○

"I'm home!"

"Welcome home,Boruto,"My mother,Hinata Uzumaki said."Oh,looks like you bring your friends home today.Welcome,Mitsuki,Sarada."

"Good afternoon,Aunt Hinata."Both Sarada and Mitsuki bowed their head.

"Mom,we'll be at my room to do our study together.So tell Himawari to not disturb us,"I told her.

"Okay,Boruto.Make sure you study very hard."

"Okay.."

○●○

"Why you don't want Himawari to join us?She could study together with us,right?"Sarada asked.

I groaned,feeling a little annoyed."You know how loud she is,right?I can't focus if she's with us."

This time,Mitsuki joined the talk."But Sarada's right,Boruto.Himawari could study with us since she's also taking her exam next week,"he said.

"Then it's settled!I'll go to her room and ask her to join us!"Sarada clasped her hand together before ran towards my sister room.

"Wait,Salad!N-"

It was too late,Salad already made her way to Himawari's room and take her to join us.

Great.Just great.

○●○

"Yay,I can study with Big Brother and his friends!"Himawari cheered happily.Her eyes had star shaped in it (anime style,duh) which really disgust me.

"Shut up.It's not me who invited you to join our study!So make sure you don't do anything stupid!"I warned her.

Himawari smiled and salute to me."Aye,aye,captain!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her ridiculous action.

"What are we waiting for?Let's begin our study!"Sarada cheered.

After some hours,Sarada suggest that we should rest a bit since she saw me getting bored and tired.Everyone agreed to her.Himawari took her chance to help mom in the kitchen and Mitsuki insist to help her too,leaving Sarada and I alone in my room.

It was awkward,I must admit.

"Uh..how's your day today?"Wah,what's with the stupid question, you idiot?!

"Huh?"She raised her eyebrow,completely confused."Fine...I guess."

I almost slapped myself for asking her that.Stupid!Stupid!

Hey,you better be grateful she act along with it.

Shut up,my stupid-inner-voice!

You'e the one who should shut your mouth!

"Sarada,Boruto!Dinner is ready!"

Thank God!Mitsuki,you're life saviour!

"Let's go,Banana-head."

Oh,she's so dead!