Chapter 4:Canceled?

"I'm home!"

As soon as I said that,I've heard footsteps thumping loudly on the floor came in our way.

"Welcome home,big brother!"Himawari greeted me with her usual cheeky smile.Her smile grew when she saw Sarada beside me and tackle Sarada and gave a big hug."Big sister Sarada!You came!"

Salad only laughed."Of course I would come.I promised,didn't I?"She gave Himawari a pat in the head and smiled sweetly at Himawari."So,let's go to your room."

Then Himawari laughed nervously."Uh..about that..um...I.."She mumbled something under her breathe,which neither I nor Sarada can catch.

"What is it?"I asked,leaning a bit closer to her.

"I got a sudden call from my friend and they reminded me about our hangout today.So..I'm really sorry,big sister Sarada!"Himawari bowed her head as she apologized to Sarada."I know that I called you to come here to play with me but I forgot about my hangouts with my friends!And I promised them that I would come!"

Sarada flinched at Himawari's sudden burst."N-no,it's fine!It's okay.Look,you promised your friend that you would hang out with them,right?So you need to go now.It's fine."

"How about you then?"I asked Sarada.She walked all the way here just to play with Himawari and now what?Go back home?

"I will go back home obviously."She stated the matter fact.

"But you just came here and now you want to go back home?"

"I know!"Himawari's voice made both Sarada and I turned to look at her.

"What?"Sarada and I questioned in unison.

"How about big sister Sarada play with big brother then?"

It took us a second to understand what Himawari just said.Then,all you can hear was a yell that came from both Sarada and I filled the house.

"SAY WHAT?!