PART 13:

After singing he looked at me and he said : what do you think ? me: waaaawww your sound of your voice is soo waw i can’t even describe it , i can’t even talk my tongue is speechless  ! then he smiled that angely smile that i fell in love with and he said: thank you ! me: no thank  you for giving me these little things you just make me feel happy every moment whenever i see you , thank you for changing my whole life for the best ! he held my hands and he looked exactly to my eyes and he said : i won’t never let you go , i wont never let you down ! he said that and he didn’t let my hands but he held them more strongly then he closed to me and when he was about to kiss me... Louis opened the door and he said : oopps sorry guys i think i came at the wrong moment but i cooked a carrot’s cake it look so delicious come on ! niall: really i thought you were joking about it !? Louis: nop i’m not ! hh so i said: come on niall i don’t wanna disappoint lou he cooked that cake for us ! we had so much fun and after all that niall took me and my BFF to my home and when we reached my BFF said: thanks for this awesome day niall ! me : yehh thank you ! niall: any time ! so we got out of the car my BFF entered home and i was about to get into home and suddenly niall held my hand and pulled me toward him  and he crashed his lips to mine and kissed me an expected long kiss and he said: i don’t wanna  miss this kiss again did you understand what i mean ? good night and sweet dreams ! he said that and he went and i smiled and went toward my BFF ‘s  room ...