PART 14 :

When i went to my BFF’s room i said: so what’s up hh!? Her: okey !!why are you asking hhh ? me: emm nothing i’m just asking hhhh what did zayn said for you when i was with niall!? She blushed and she said: hhh well emm he said that i’m a funny girl and that i’m pretty ! me: yehh i believed you uhhh just say it ! her : what ! me : he said that he has a crush on you :3 hh ! her: omg how did you know that ?? me: i’m so clever and genius girl hhh!! Oh come on i saw him when he looked at you his eyes were shining !! ! her : yeh yehh ! me: you guys are so perfect together ! her: omg really ?! me: yehh i’m honest! Her: so what about you and niall did he say something ??! me : i don’t know he didn’t tell me  about anything he just keep on  kissing me i’m so happy about that but i wanna know the truth !! then i stood up and i went toward the mirror and i said : am i pretty ??? she: of caurse you are ! me: should i tell him !! ? she: who and about what ?? me: should i tell him that i love him !? she: do you mean niall ? me: yehh should i tell him about my feelings because i don’t wanna lose him as i did for my first love i hided these feelings and at the end i lost him! She:yehh why not you can do it , remember you’re a strong girl ! me: okey should i tell him now ?? she: no no go now to sleep and tomorrow tell him that you wanna see him and tell him about your love okey ! me : okey thank you ! she : any time ! OMG zayn is calling me now good night !! me: good night don’t talk too much through the phone hhhh ! she: okey okey ! me: hhh what a crazy girl! I couldn’t sleep all the night i just was thinking about him and about  the word “ i love you” that i’m going to say for him is that easy or not?!  but it’s the first step to begin a new life with a new person and i have to say it i have to be strong and brave enough to say it but what if he  rejected me as a girlfriend ??!! we will see tomorrow .....