PART 18 :

..in the morning i heard some one’s voice it seemed to me like zayn’s so i got up of the bed and i opened the my room’s door and as i expected he was zayn talking to my BFF and when he saw me he said : finally you showed up !! my BFF: why you didn’t tell me about yesterday ????me: i just didn’t want to talk ! zayn: look at yourself you’re broken , you’re eyes switched to the red you cried a lot that’s why i need to talk to you !! me: niall sent you here ?? zayn: no, just hear me , you understood everything wrongly , he didn’t cheat on you , if you saw him how he was yesterday you would definitely believe him , he couldn’t sleep all the night , he was blaming himself and crying so badly i can’t even describe for you his condition but that’s the first time i see him crying that much about a girl , about the love i swear !! so you need to talk to him !! me: then who’s that girl who was into his car !! zayn: who?? Me: i saw her! she was hugging him and kissing him i swear ! zayn :really?! But he didn’t tell me about the girl all he said’ i didn’t cheat on her’ that’s it ! me: then zayn please leave me alone thanks for everything , for coming her and talking to me now everything is over niall cheated on me i bet he spent all the night with her i thought that he loves me , but you know what i got over a lot of problems and i can get over niall i can forget him completely for i was the dumb that i loved him i just feel that i’m stupid for that’s the second time that i failed in love , you know i’m so pathetic !! then i closed the door , zayn kissed my BFF and he said: i gotta go sweety i have to talk with niall right now !! my BFF: okey baby !! i changed my clothes while zayn left and i took my camera and i left ....