Chapter 9: I'm Sorry

"I haven't been to Heimdall's Observatory in years!" I exclaimed to Thor, who suggested to visit there. It was beyond the sunset, but I could really care less. I was having such a joyous time with the boys, it is like the fun in me is sparking yet again! It is a shame that Sif just HAD to miss out on all of this. Maybe I would not have fallen for Thor if she was with us.

It is true, I feel immense feelings for him. I love to feel him close to me. I enjoy his smiles and laughter that is just so lively. Thor's eyes were glimmering like the stars, truly lovely to me. That is why I am not afraid to go with him. I want to be with him every minute that I have. I don't care what others say, I just adore him, I crave to be next to him. To see his magnificent smile that makes anyone feel bubbly.

When we made it to the Observatory, I greeted Heimdalls happily. As always, he was standing guard the Bifrost, like the loyal servant he is. I hopped over to him and smiled widely. A shadow of a smile lingered across from him and he bowed to me. "Delia, how surprising to see you. Your mother was here just a few moments ago, I'm case you are wondering." Heimdall's deep and smooth voice said to me.

"I missed you so much! How is Midgard!?" He closed his explosion of eyes, sort of like he was flinching. I gasped and covered my mouth, giggling madly. "Apologies, just really excited to hear your amazing stories!"

"Delia, I must ask," Heimdall began,"did you ask for permission from your mother to come here? I'm afraid I didn't see that-"

"No, she did not." Thor interjected,"She came by the order of I, Prince Thor."

Heimdall looked to Thor, then to me. His orangish red eyes bored daggers into my soul, sending chills down my spine. I swallowed as he retuned his eyes to the prince,"Very well, but do not declare that I did not warn you."

"What ever you say." Thor sighed with no care. I silently followed after the prince as he made his way to the edge. The edge where it falls into a never ending abyss of nothing. Treating it like it is nothing, Thor sits himself down. His armored legs dangling over the edge. I carefully settled next to him, not too close this time.

I gawked at the abyss. It is not everyday you get to see something like this. I find it very magical that there is other worlds out there that I have not been to. Per say, Midgard is one that I want to go to. I have seen pictures, the Midgardian's look so much like us. Though, they're becoming a bit too much for me. Their style is weird, and the way how they talk it just vulgar. When I go to Midgard, I hope my father will be my company, Midgardians are frightening to me.

"I am becoming of king in a few years, do you know?" Thor said out of no where. I almost fell over I shock when he said that, but he had a grip on me. I smiled sheepishly as he chuckled at my ditziness.

"Really?" I sarcastically asked.

Thor nodded and returned his eyes back to the mixed midnight skies. The stars that stains the night glittered in the blue orbs. A faint smile stretched across his face. He looks so peaceful when time comes, it is like he has no troubles. It might come from being a prince. He has so much to do, yet nothing at all.

"When I do, I want you to attend." Says Thor, not looking to me. "I want you to, I do not care what father will do to me. You mean a lot to me, Delia."

I felt that stinging in my face again. A sensation down my spine, sending me into a little tremble. I breathed out and in, then smiled to the prince. "And you to me, Prince. I would have delight in joining you."

"Delightful Delia," Thor joked, nudging my side. "you should have been the Goddess of Delight."

"Quit jesting," I scoffed whilst starting to swing my legs. "you should have been the God of Snarkiness."