Chapter 1: The Last Day of School

~ Angela's POV ~

It's the last day of school and after this day I won't have to go back there anymore, I'm so glad I get to get away from all those people. Everyone would always try to be my friend because of my appearance or because I'm rich. They all want something from me, but too bad for them because I'm not giving in. The only friends I really have are Dave and Stella. They have been with me since the start of high school and I trust them more than anyone in the world. Well, besides my parents of course, most of the times.
Once I got to school, Dave and Stella bombarded me with a hug. Same old, same old.
"Oh my gosh! Did you see the way that Tyler was looking at you?" Stella shouted, even though I was right in front of her. While Stella was screaming in my ear continuously about nonsense, I noticed a guy looking at me very intensely from the corner of my eye. He caught me looking and quickly turned away. Huh, weird. Class had passed by really quickly since I was pretty much dozing off half of the time. The way that the guy looked at me was very strange. He seemed different somehow. I'm going to figure out what that is. When the bell rang, signalling us to leave, I walked out of class minding my own business until I bumped into something very hard. Noticing what I bumped into wasn't an object, I quickly apologized.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." I mumbled. I looked up and saw a pair of very unique eyes; one eye was blue and the other was green. I had never seen such beautiful eyes before. I wonder where he's from. I wonder what he is. He had an apologetic look on his face.
"I'm sorry!" he said.
"Why are you sorry? It was my fault. I bumped into you." I said.
"I wasn't watching where I was going." He said.
"It's alright. So, are you new here? I've never seen you around." I asked, genuinely curious.
"Well it's a pretty big school, maybe that's why you haven't seen me around" he said. "Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Chris. Chris Sommers. Sorry, I...I've gotta run! Hopefully I'll see you around!"
"Wait! I haven't told you my name yet!" I called out to him, but it was already too late, because he was already gone. "Oh well, it was nice meeting you too..." I said under my breath. Likewise, I hope to see him again soon. I have a feeling this summer is going to be very different.

~ Chris POV ~

I couldn't stay there any longer. She made me feel so... I don't know, strange? I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. It's something that I've never experienced before. I was so out of it that I didn't notice I was already home, or should I say my other home?
I haven't told you my story yet, have I? It all started on one sunny day in Blue Sky, my parents decided that they wanted me to go to planet Earth, and search for some girl named Angela Smith. I don't know why they told me to look for her, and I still don't, but once I set my eyes on her I couldn't look away from her gaze. She has these big beautiful brown eyes that you just couldn't keep your eyes off of. Sorry for getting off track, let's get back to my story.
On that day they told me to find her and take her back to Blue Sky with me, but when I asked why, they wouldn't give me a reason. That was all they said, end of story. They left me confused and curious, but I was given a job, and when that happens I have to do what I'm told or there will be consequences.
Let me tell you about this time that I broke my parent's favorite vase. They weren't very happy about it. It was on my 12th birthday when I was running up and down in the hallway with my friends and I accidentally bumped into one of the vases which toppled over. It was like a domino effect, knocking over one vase after another, breaking them into little pieces. When my parents got home, they were furious. They were so furious that they actually grounded me on my birthday. My birthday! I was locked in my room for a whole week with nothing to play with since my dad took all my toys away.
I learned my lesson after that.
I'm never going to make the same mistake ever again! I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even notice my phone ringing. The caller ID was private so their number didn't show. Being the curious person that I am, I answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Is this Chris Sommers?" The man asked me in a deep voice.
"Yes, it's me. Who's this?"
"You don't need to know!" The voice said.
"Why not?"
"It's not important." he said.
"Oh. Okay...So why are you calling?" I asked suspiciously.
"Meet me at the corner of the city cafe. We need to talk about something very important. Come alone. Or else."
"Or else, what?"
"They die..." and he hung up. A long beep at the end of the call kept me hanging.
What's going on?
Should I go?
Or should I not?
I should probably go, but I'll bring my pocket knife just to be safe. You never know. He could just be another stalker out there to get me. It happens a lot in my life. You might think it's weird, but for me, it's not, it's the usual thing. Grabbing my keys and wallet, I head out the door to go meet the unknown man who had just called.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note: Well, this is my first story; I hope you guys like it! I'm still very new at this, so bear with me. Comment and tell me what you think about it! Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. (: Sorry for making this so short! I will try making the next chapter much longer! I promise you that it will get better! This is sort of like a practice chapter. LOL Do you have any suggestions for characters? Like? Dislike? Comment and/or fan! ^.^

**update** I edited it. I think it looks better than before. My grammar sucked back then. It still sucks now but it's better, right? lol