Chapter 5: The Night of The Ball

I know I said I wasn't going to continue, but I'm really bored at the moment so why not? Also it's like 12 a.m. over here. I probably have a lot of mistakes. LOL

Over to the right is Angela (Victoria Justice) ------------------------------------------------->

This chapter is dedicated to VioletRoberts because she made me a cover for no reason whatsoever. LOL

---------------------------------------

~ Chris POV ~

I got Angela to come to the ball with me. It took a lot of force, but I got her here and that's all that matters.

My parents insisted for me to bring her here. I guess they just wanted to get to know her or something. No one would tell me anything and it's bugging me so bad, Ughh.

Angela was wiggling around in my grip. I noticed that she looked like she was in pain so I loosened my grip on her. "Sorry." I apologized.

She just sneered at me. Okay, well, I guess I deserved that. I mean I did bring in a lot of drama to her life when she was supposed to be enjoying her summer vacation with her friends.

I led her to my parents who were sitting on their throne relaxing, eating food, well being fed food since they couldn't be bothered to pick it up and pop it in their mouth. I rolled my eyes at their laziness.

"Oh you must be Angela, I'm Magnolia Sommers. Please call me Maggie. And this is my husband Drew. It's nice to finally meet you. We've heard a lot about you." Mother said to Angela.

Angela looked shocked and didn't say anything so I decided to speak up. "Umm, Mother, Father, I'm going to go with Angela to get her something to drink and maybe have a dance."

"Nice meeting you." She said to my parents in a small tone that was barely heard.

I led her to the drinks section in the ballroom.

"Do you want juice or wine? There's champagne too. Or maybe some soda?" I ask her.

She still won't say anything. Is she mad at me? 'No, I'm not. I'm annoyed of you." She said,

My eyes went wide. She heard me? I said that out loud? "Yes and yes. You really need to learn how to think. You do it with your head, not you're mouth. Someday you might just get beat up for that." She laughed.

"Uhhhh..." I cleared my throat "So champagne?" I ask.

---------------------------------------

The ball went well. We argued from time to time but we survived. It was getting late so I asked her if she wanted to leave yet. No reply.

"Angela?" I spun around. She wasn't there. Oh no. Where could she have gone?

I walked out of the ballroom to search for her. I hope she wasn't kidnapped. Wait, what am I thinking? The only person that would kidnap her would be Kris and if he did then that would only mean that he came back...

Crap.

How am I going to find her?

I saw a shadow in the bushes, but it wasn't just one shadow, it was two. I was positive that one of them was Angela. Who was the other person and what are they doing with her?

I followed behind to see where they were going.

He was leading her into the woods. It was getting dark so I could barely see where I was going. I was hoping that I wouldn't step on a branch to cause attention to myself.