Harlem,New Yrork

The next day we had to go to class but for some reason the gang kids were hanging closer to school than usual. Someone who looked like the leader waved me over. I hopped tightly to Quilla's hand and cautiously walked over.
"Aye bruh" the guy said trying to sound friendly. "So what are you in?" He asked like it was a question you asked everyday. I looked at him confused. He started me by jumping up and getting in my face. I could tell he was high on something.
"Don't play dumb with me boy!"he yelled. That's when I cracked I let go of Quilla's hand and pushed the dude to the ground. At almost the same time his members jumped up and advanced twords me. I saw the guy rub his chest where it hurt. Then a professor walked out of the building.
" HEY YOU STUPID NI***R'S NO GANGS ON THIS CAMPUS!" he screamed. I jumped when he said the N word. I looked over at Quilla who's eyes looked glassed over and she slouched over. I placed a kiss on her head hugging her trying to tell her I was fine. But she used me off of her.
"Haha you think you know funny you didn't go through death in your life like I did! I saw my own brother Die! You don't know how that feels..." she sobbed. I watched tears fall down her face and it brought back old memories.
"Actually I do..." I said looking up at the sky.

Thank you to my supporters especially my friendApricotJelly65 who is also k own as Abigail V.
Sorry for my deathly slow updates but I need insperation peeps comment and stuff so I can keep writing and vote if u like it
COMMENT+VOTE=FASTER UPDATES😆😙
BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!