Wrong Number (Meto x Reader)

So excited to have this done. This is in Meto's Pov, and I thought it was a cute idea. Enjoy!

Finally, a day off. No interviews. No photo shoots. No signings to attend. No show to play. Nothing to do aside from enjoying my time off and spending some quality time with my best friend Mia going shopping and getting ice cream. I'd been looking forward to it.

I whipped out my phone as soon as I woke up and shot Mia a quick text.

To: Mia-Kun
Msg: Hey beautiful, I just got up. Ready for our our CD store and ice cream date?

As soon as I set it down to start on my makeup, my phone chimed. Mia never replied that quickly. Raising a brow, I checked the lockscreen, seeing that I had received a text from a strange number. Normally, I would disregard it; not many people had my personal cell number, and I didn't answer to strange numbers, but something prompted me to open it.

From: <unknown>
Msg: Well, I like ice cream and CDs, but I don't know who you are! Lol.

I softly snickered at the stranger's text.

To: <unknown>
Msg: I'm so sorry, I meant to send that to my friend!

From: <unknown>
Msg: That friend a girl? ;)

Again, I laughed.

To: <unknown>
Msg: No, that friend is very much a dude. Lol.

From: <unknown>
Msg: Ah! My bad. You said "Hey beautiful" and "date", so I just kind of assumed you were texting a girl.

To: <unknown>
Msg: Am I texting a girl right now?

From: <unknown>
Msg: Am I texting a boy right now?

From: <unknown>
Msg: Cause if so, you should take ME on a rad CD and ice cream date. Are you near Tokyo?

Setting my phone down quickly, a faint blush shaded my cheeks and I slapped a hand over my pierced, smiling mouth. For some odd reason, I wanted to know this girl. I wanted to keep talking to her. This was insane.

I was known among my friends and fans for doing crazy shit, but this was crazy, even for me. I was going to take her up on it.

To: <unknown>
Msg: Tell me your name.

From: <unknown>
Msg: You tell me yours.

To: <unknown>
Msg: Meto. And yes, I live in Tokyo. Lol.

From: <unknown>
Msg: Cute! I'm y/n. So, Meto, when is this date happening?!

To: Y/N
Msg: I'm free Sunday.

From: Y/N
Msg: Sunday works for me! Wanna meet up at Shinjuku Station sayyy, about three?

I bit down on my lip nervously. It was probably a foolish thing to do, but screw it. The feeling in my gut was too intense to ignore. I was going to meet this girl and take her on a date. What was the worst that could happen?

To: Y/N
Msg: Sounds good. I'll be texting you. Save my number!

From: Y/N
Msg: Done and done! Can't wait to meet you, mystery boy!

Putting my phone aside, I finally started to get ready. Mia was going to be here any minute, and I hadn't even changed my clothes.

After our visit to the music store and a few other shops, Mia and I walked a couple of blocks to the ice cream parlor, ordering a couple of root beer floats and taking up our usual booth in the back. It was then that I'd decided to tell him about Y/N and the blind date I'd set up with her.