Not So Innocent (Koichi x Reader SMUT)

So, Koichi hasn't posted anything on instagram in a long time and I've been terribly worried about him. I know the band is currently on hiatus (*sob*) and he could just be taking some time to relax, but I also know he's prone to getting sick. I really hope he's doing okay.

Anyway, with all of the fussing and worrying about Koi, I wound up having a dream about him that ALMOST got smutty, but, as per usual, I woke up when it was just getting good. Soooo, right here, right now, I'm gonna finish it! Enjoy!

It was a typical evening off for you and Koichi: He had invited you over to his place for mani-pedi's, snacks, and Disney movies. You were both lounging on the couch, one of you on each end with your legs tangled together and your feet resting on each other's laps as you waited for your polish to dry. Koichi's chocolate orbs were intensely locked onto The Lion King 2 as he shoved a handful of cookies into his mouth with one hand, and casually rubbed the arch of your foot with the thumb of the other. The massaging sensation was nice; you loved when he touched you. You briefly wondered if he enjoyed your touch the way you enjoyed his. Your fingers traced delicately over the black 2 tattooed on the top of his right foot as you admired his pink painted toes.

'His feet are so cute...' You thought to yourself as the corners of your mouth curled upwards slightly. Running your thumb along the underside of his foot, he jerked slightly.

You giggled. "Are your feet ticklish, Koi?"

"No." He obviously lied, easily told by the upwards inflection in his voice. With a sly grin, you wiggled your finger into his arch, which immediately made him squirm with discomfort.

"Stoooop." He whined, kicking your hand away.

"I'm sorry." You apologized with a laugh. "I just wanted to rub your feet too." I want to make you feel good...

"That's okay, Y/N. You don't have to rub my feet." He flashed you a little smile. "I'm perfectly content just rubbing yours."

I want you to rub more than just my feet.

Wow, where are these thoughts coming from...?

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" You asked suddenly, removing yourself from the pink haired bassist and getting up to go to the kitchen. Koichi briefly looked irritated that you had moved before shaking his head and digging into the box beside him for more cookies. Starting towards the kitchen, you heaved a little sigh.

Your dates with Koichi had always been like sleepovers; innocent cuddling in your pajamas while you got into tickle fights, pigged out on pizza and sweets, painted each other's tips and toes, and watched a Disney film or a bad horror flick. It was rare that anything intimate occurred; Koichi was usually too involved with whatever you were watching to stop and kiss you even, and honestly, it was beginning to bother you.

You wanted him. You wanted him bad. You were frustrated with the unsatisfied urge throbbing between your thighs, but it had gone unsatisfied for so long that it had become a hungry, desparate monster, and you didn't care what you had to do to get him out of his clothes and fucking your brains out on that couch. You knew there had to be a naughty side lurking under that childish, innocent exterior, and you were going to lure it out.

You let your hair down out of it's elastic prison and allowed it to fall loosely over your exposed shoulders with a little shake of your head. Debating how you could possibly make your pajama pants and tank top look sexy, you pushed the band of your fuzzy (color and/or pattern of your choosing) pants down to where they were just barely clinging to your hips and folded the hem of your top up underneath itself, exposing your stomach. Finally, you poured yourself a glass of your favorite drink and returned the container to the fridge before heading back to the living room with a provocative sway in your step.