5sos truth or dare

-Flashback-

Calum flicked the hair out of his eyes and looked at Ashton.

'Ashton, truth or dare?'

Ashton grinned and replied

'Dare'

Callum thought for a moment, the other three stared at him. They were on tour around England and on the long coach journeys they often ended up playing games together

Callum smirked as an idea came into his head

'Ashton, I dare you to dye your hair ginger and keep it like that for a whole month!'

Ashton gasped and clutched his blond locks.

'But that...I...that....that's not fair!'

He looked at Luke helplessly for back up, but Luke just shrugged.

'Sorry mate, a dare's a dare.'

Ashton looked back to Callum who smiling and leaning back in his chair.

'Fine' shouted Ashton 'As soon as we reach London, I will dye my hair fire engine red, if that's what you all want!'

And with that he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

-End of Flashback-

Ashton sat in the salon chair and updated his twitter

'At hairdressers, ready to release my inner ginger!'

He sighed and with regret he pressed send and turned to his stylist-Hayley.

'Hello Ash, so what are we going for today? A trim?'

'Uhh, no. Just, like umm. Can you like dye it or somthing? Like orange or ginger or something, uhh thanks.'

He leaned back and closed his eyes. Some random thoughts crossed his mind, mostly about the hot girls working in the Salon. And before he knew it Hayley's long nails were digging into his scalp and hot water splashed onto his head.

'Is the temperature alright for you?'

Hayley's annoyingly high pitched voice brought Ashton back to his senses.

'Uhh, yeah. It's..ummm great'

Ashton muttered through gritted teeth as the scalding water burned into his flesh.