Twitter rage

Jasmine had been a fan of 5sos since they first started posting videos on Youtube. She squeaked with excitement when her phone buzzed notifying her that her favourite popster in the whole wide world had updated his twitter. She opened the twitter app apprehensively, Ashton always gave her these nerves. She had never actually met him but she knew that one day she would marry Ashton and they would have 2 children called Brooke and Alfie. She had planned everything out in her notebook. She would wear an ivory dress with orange blossom in her brown curly hair and she would hold pink Tulips in her hand. Everything would be perfect.
He would wear a black tuxedo with a pink tulip in his pocket and his blond curls would tickle her forehead as he leant down to kiss her.
She sighed, everything would be perfect. She diverted her attention back to twitter and snapped out of her daydream.
She was still smiling when she read the words 'ready to release my inner ginger' but quickly gasped in horror when she realised what his words actually meant. Ashton, a ginger? This would ruin all her plans, his hair would clash with her tulips and besides, what on earth possessed him to think that he could pull off ginger hair?!
Being the drama queen that she was, her horror quickly turned to anger as she opened her laptop. A few emails and a quick google search confirmed the hotel 5sos were staying at. She stormed out of the house and jumped in her car. Ashton was going to regret this.

I know this is a filler chapter but it will all make sense soon, had a severe case of writers block please forgive me! Love you guys! <3