Oh God Please Help Me!!!

Couple pairings: HoJong, MyungYeol, WooGyu, (Dongwoo with everybody?)

The founders of 6 great companies are ready to retire and let their sons take over the family business.  But are they ready to take on such a big task?

                                         NOPE.  NOT A CHANCE

Meet:

hoya

Age: 21

Description:  Hoya is a rebellious kid who never listens to his father's words.  When he says one thing, he does another.  He loves to dance.  Whenever he's angry, sad, or stressed he would dance like there was no tomorrow.

Whenever he's around people, he would show his cold side towards them, but as you grow closer to him he'll show you his caring side.

For some reason, he's extra cold towards sungjong, which makes him keep an distance from Hoya.

 Sungjong

Age: 18

Description:  Sungjong is a kid who can easily be mistaken as a girl.  He was once this ardorable little obedient kid but suddenly his character got flipped upside down, shocking his parents and the people around him.

Something happened to him that nobody else knew... When hidden feelings start to rise to the surface, who would be there to comfort him?

He's scared of Hoya and does not want anything to do with him.

(his character might change need to think bout it...)

 Woohyun

Age: 21

Description:  Woohyun is a player.  He goes to the club every single night, picking up random girls to sleep with.  He also bangs workers at the company and fires the the next day.  His dad is tired of random girls running out of the house crying and complaints from the employees.

He doesn't want anything to do with his dad after his mom died of a heart attack.

He considers Sunggyu as his #1 enemy.  He hated him from the start.  Those smiling eyes and everything about him just pisses him off.

 Sunggyu

Age: 22

Description:  Sunggyu is this guy with this heart warming smile.  Well I can't think of anything wrong with him.  He has a good heart and is willing to give anyone a chance without a second thought or any precautions.  Wait!  That's just it.  He's too naive.  In the world of business there's always going to be people out to get you.

He always wears a mask to hise his true feelings.  On the outside you might see a calm and happy person, but under that mask there's alot of hurt.

He considers Woohyun as his "best friend".  He doesn't like the fact that Woohyun's a player, and doesn't bother to hide his dissatisfaction at all.

 Myungyeol/ L

Age: 20

Description:  Myungsoo, aka L, is a quiet person.  He only talks when needed or when he feels like it.  Most of the time, to show his displeasure, he sends the person a cold icy stare.  He doesn't communicate with his parents often, so they grow somewhat apart and distant.

His parents fight alot, so he never gets a say in anything.  It's like they don't even care about him,  so he just doesn't do what they say anymore. 

He and Sungyeol are best friends.  Since Sungyeol talks alot, he doesn't have too.  Sure he can be annoying but it feels less lonely that way.

 Sungyeol

Age: 20

Description:  Sungyeol is this loud kid who doesn't like to play by the rules, unless it's his own rules.  He likes to play pranks on people which really pisses them off.  His parents are tired of his foolish acts.  He needs to get it together and act his age!

He hates acting responsible.  He wishes to be a kid forever.  This wish is bound to get on someone's nerves.

Best friends with Myungsoo.  He knows he can be annoying but he can't help it.  Myungsoo is the only one who can stand it.

Their parents only want the best for them.  And it turns out their families are pretty close friends!  They came together and discussed their little problem.  At this point, they're pretty desperate the won't see what they're getting into.  They somehow met this guy named Dongwoo, a sweet preschool teacher.  Then an idea popped into their minds.

Dongwoo

Age: 21

Description:  Dongwoo is a sweet preschool teacher.  He may have the looks of  the devil but he has the heart of an angel.  He's not richs so he works really hard to make his living expenses. He could handle almost any situation.  He's sweet but when he says something, it has to go.

He surprised when a bunch of strangers offer him a job to look after their childern and make them behave maturely.  He agrees,  not knowing these "childern" are already grown adults. 

When he meets the boys, how will they react?  Will they look down on him because he lives in a totally different world than him?  Will this job be too much to handle?

Foreword

Hmmm...  What will happen when these totally different boys have to live together? 

A rebellious kid who loves dancing

A feminine bad guy

A player

A masked guy

The ice prince

And a prankster

What will be at loss from here?  What will be gained?

Well at least they're not gay....  That would make things pretty awkward.......

Wait!  They're not gay right?!?!?!

Story:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164017/oh-god-please-help-me-dongwoo-fluff-myungyeol-smut-woogyu-yaoi-hojong