Chapter 1

A/N:  Guys.  No be honest i have no idea where im going with this story!!! It's going to be randomly out of my thoughts.  Like have u ever had the OMG i have a story thought then u have to make the side dishes for it to be complete and the messes up ur thoughts..... yeah thats it.  Well this story was only suppose to be SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!! but looks like thats not gonna happen lol so now lets start.... Hmmm.....

OMG while i was writing i thought of a guy. since everyone is paired off with someone mayb  i'll add karam into this.... wait will this be okay?

A/N THERE R SUPPOSED TO B PICS BUT ONLY ON AFF :(  IDK BOUT HERE

_____________________________________

Dongwoo's POV:

"Okay?  Bye kids!"  I smiled warmly at the parents who came to  pick their children up.  I just love kids.  I stretched out my arms and went to get my things to head home for a nap then off to my next job!

Why do I have so many jobs?  Well I'm broke.  Yup.  No money at all!!!  I don't even think I'll make my next rent on time.  A was walking as I was thinking and found myself at the park alone.  I took in a breath and my body was consumed of  calmness.

"YAH!  Kid!"  Is someone yelling at their kid again?  I turned around to see.... A bunch of old.  Dudes???  And they're running straight towards me!!!!  Oh no are they loan sharks??? I started to run for my life.  But being my clumsy self I tripped, letting them tackle my body to the ground.

Great.  The last thing I would like to tell my son/daughter that I go beat my old people.  Like I would have one anyway with my pathetic self....

"Please!  We need you help!!!!"  They were desperately asking.  

"H-Huh?"  I looked at what they were wearing.  Expensive suits and dresses.  Why would they need help from me?  From the looks of it they could buy anything they wanted.

"Our Kids.  They're out of control.  We need someone to discipline them.  Please... We're desperate!!!!"

"I could tell.... heheh.  But I have enough work as it is."  I started to walk away but they kept following me.

"Please please please..."  We reached my worn down house and i found out my things were all out in the front.  The old lady came out from one of the piles.

"I'm sorry Dongwoo-ah,  I'm going through hard times too..."  With that she left.  My 3rd move this month...  I didn't say anything and just picked up one of my boxes.

"Hey.  Son.  Lets make a deal..."

I turned around curiously.

"What if... you try and take care of our sons, and we repay you with a roof over your head, food to eat, and a monthly pay.  We won't blame you if it doesn't work but we'd do anything at this point..."

This made me think for a moment.  I just need to take care of kids, which I love, and I'll get paid alot for it.  I looked up to meet their eyes.

"Fine...  It's just kids right?  How hard can it be?  I'll take your challenge."  I saw the parents exchange nervous glances.  One of the women came up to be with warm eyes and pat me on the head.

"Good luck okay?  If you want to talk, I'm all ears."  She smiled at me and at once I was filled with warmth and love...

_____________________

Later...

3rd POV:

A/N:  I just din want to write it over 5 times... Don't get confused  these are 5 different text: