Chapter 6

No One'e POV:

It's already been weeks since the six came to live in this beautful house.

Woohyun was texting someone, probably another woman, on the couch.

Sunggyu was plopped on the ground, right in front on him sending daggers at him.  His mouth formed into a pout as the younger paid no heed to him.

Hoya and Sungjong had become quite close over the pass weeks.  Hoya was laying down watching T.V as Sungjong lifted his head and placed it on his lap.  He was now playing with his hyung's hair, smiling.

As for Myungsoo and Sungyeol....  Well things had become awkward between them since the last incident.  When Sungyeol was close, Myungsoo would find a way to get away.  Sungyeol had become strangely quiet and less annoying.  Everyone knew something was up but didn't bother with it because it wasn't their business.

Dongwoo was drinking is daily coffee in the dining room while reading the news paper.

Today was pretty peaceful.

Dongwoo's POV:

I was drinking my morning coffee and reading the newspaper in my hand.  Well not really reading.  I was looking at it.  I was deep in thought.

"Hyung.  I'm going out."  An unfamiliar voice stated.  I knew it was Myungsoo because he rarely spoke, so whenever he did I was surprised.

"Ne... Don't be too late."  I lift the newspaper up again.

With that, I heard the door shut.  Then I heard a door slam open upstairs and heavy steps coming down.  I heard the the chair beside me pull out and someone sat down letting out a 'hmph'.

I sighed as I neatly folded the newspaper and setting it down in front of me.  I took a deep breath so I would get annoyed, since I had been interupted from my thoughts for the second time, IN A ROW.

I turned to face the glum boy beside me.

He had cross arms and a pout, looking straight ahead.

"Sungyeol."  I let out a sigh.  "What's up with you and Myungsoo these few days?"

I saw his nose scrunch up and his shoulders falling.  He turned to face me.

"Myungsoo's being a bitch over a little thing."

I flicked him on his forehead.  "Yah!  Language!"

"Aish!  Hyung.  I knew I shouldn't have come to YOU for this!"

"Fine.  If you say so..."  I picked up the news paper once more.

"HYUNG!"  I felt him snatch it away and threw it across the room.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.  I gave him a BIG smile.  "Go on."

"Well.  Myungsoo and I had a little.... accident."

"Accident, as in,  YOU did something."

"Aish!  NOT the point."

"So.  How 'big' was this accident that he would avoid you that way."

"It was BIG."

"What did you do?"

"Well I kinda... You know..."

"Sungyeol."

"Well..."

"Sungyeol!"

"Aish!  It's too embarrassing to say!"  He covered his blushing face.