Chapter 5

SungYeol's POV:

I dropped the bucket of soapy water and held my mop tightly.  "Aishh!!! Why do I,  SungYeol,  Have to do such a commoner's job?"  I looked over into the living room to see Myungsoo vacuming the carpet.  He didn't seem to be complaining.  It's like he does whatever that needs to be done, done, so he doesn't have to worry about it.

"Pfft.  So boring..."  I turned back around and glared at the mop and bucket.  But it seemed staring at it to death wasn't going to help my situation.  I just sighed and dunked the mop into the green soapy water and started my job.

------------

Woohyun's POV:

"Ugh why do I have to be in charge of the bathroom and laundry???  It's so filthy!!!"

"Woohyun-ssi.  Complaining isn't going to help."

"Aishh.  I know!  Shut up!"

"N-ne..."

"Yah!  Why are you being like this?  Aish.  So annoying!"   I smacked him on the head.  "Here.  You do the bathroom.  No way in hell am I going near that hell hole!"

"Ne."  I gave him the cleaning supplies and left him to the laundry room.

~~~~

"I have to do all these?!?!?!  Oh God please KILL me!!!"

"Woohyun-ssi."  It was Hoya.  "Stop complaining.  You sound like a bitch."

"Yah!"  I turned around but he was already gone.  "Aishh..  That freaken bastard."

"...."  I stared at the clothes.  "Now.  Which ones go with which...."

5 minutes later...

"Eh.  Just do rainbow colors.  It looks pretty like that."  Then I grabbed the soap.  "Now...  How much do I put in?"

5 minutes later...

"Just put all of this in!  It'll be cleaner and smell better!"  I poured the whole substance in and shut it.  I pressed the button and watched it go round and round.  Satisfied with my work,  I went to see how the little shortie was doing.

Hoya's POV:

"Sungjong.  Go get those aprons on the hook over there."

"N-ne hyung."  What's wrong with him?  Pfft.  Not my problem...

He handed me my apron and I tied it on myself.  After I did mine,  I turned around to see him having trouble with his own.  I reached out to pull his hands away to help him tie it.  Then I realized this was a mistake.

His white creamy neck was exposed.  I couldn't help but gulp.  My heart was doing this crazy pumping sound.

If I could just....

"Ah.  Thanks hyung.  I'll take out the trash now."

"A-ah.  N-ne."  AIsh!  Now he's got me doing it!  I applied soap to the sponge and started washing the sticky substance off the plates.

*CRASH!!!*

"What the fuck was that?"

"Yah!"  I heard an angry Dongwoo call out.

"Owww!  It hurts!!!"  I heard Sungjong yelp in pain.

I looked up with wide eyes and shut off the water quickly,  but instead of doing that,  I accidently broke off one of the handles.  "Aishh..."  I panicked.  "Could this say get any worse?"  Then the water started spraying everywhere.  "Aishh!!!"  I ran and grabbed a bunch of towels and threw them on the ground, in the attempt to wipe all the water away before anyone saw.