Chapter 2

DONGWOO'S POV:

"Aishh... I have to take care of these kids?  First thing first:  THEY ARE NOT KIDS!!!"  

"Ah!  There's a man right there"  All eyes were on me now.....

----------------------------

Aisshhh...  They saw me already.

I came out from behind the wall I was hiding behind.  "Heheh... Annyeong."  I tried giving a confident smile, but failed miserably as the nervousness start to take over me.

Ottokae?  They're staring at me...

"So who are you?"  The short guy with Chinky eyes asked.

"I- Me..  I-I'm Dongw-woo.  Jang Dongwoo."

"I'm Kim SungGyu.  I'm 22 years old."  He gave me another eye smile.  "So.  Shall we introduce eachother!"  He looked around.

"I'm S-SungJong."

"Who said that?"

"I-I did."  The guy in the corner came out.  "I'm Lee SungJong!  I'm 18."  Confidence building in his voice, but then he saw the scary short dude and jumped behind me.  The guy smirked.

"I'm Lee Howon. I like to be called Hoya.  I'm 21."

"I'm Nam Woohyun. 21."

"I'm SUNGYEOL!!!  LEE SUNGYEOL!  I'm 20!!!"

"AIsshh.  So noisy!"  Hoya complained.

"..."  Everyone was waiting for a reply from the last person.

"Yah.  Why aren't you talking?"  The guy sighed and leaned toward Sungyeol to whisper something.

"This is Kim Myungsoo.  He'd like it if you call him L.  He's 20!  AH!!! So I'm older than 2 of you."  He pointed at SungJong and Myungsoo.  "So you have to do what ever I say!!!"  The youngest one looked scared.

"Well I'm older than you so you do what I say!"  Hoya jupmed in.

"Eh!  No way in hell!!!"

While they were busy arguing, SungGyu asked me how old I was.

"How old are you Dongwoo-ssi?"

"I'm 21."

"Oh!  So I'm the oldest one, so you guys should listen and respect me."  He smiled proudly.

"Actually... Your parents put me in charge of you guys..."

"BWO?"  They all yelled at the same time.

"Oh... Is that so...  Okay then!"  He smiled again.  This made Woohyun smack him in the head.

"Ah!  Woohyun-ssi!  Why'd you hit me!!!"  He yelled in surprise while rubbing his head.

"Yah!  Don't just give in like that!"

"Arraso..."  He said looking down.

"Yah!  You!  Why should we believe you.  From the looks of it you look like a commoner!"  Hoya pointed out.

"Bwo?"

"Your clothes looks like you got it out of the trash!"  Sungyeol added.

I was getting pissed off now.  Are they looking down on me?  My personality took a 360 degree turn.

"LOOK HERE YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT.  YEAH.  I'M NOT STINKEN RICH LIKE YOU.  BUT IF YOU WERE GOOD ENOUGH, YOU'RE PARENTS WOULDN'T EVEN LEAVE YOU HERE TO ME.  NOW I AM YOUR HYUNG, AND I DEMAND A LITTLE RESPECT!."