Chapter 2 ( The party)

This is it. I'm doing this. I keep repeating this to myself over and over again. I'm doing it for my father and my pack. They need this and maybe my dad is right, maybe I do need this. A knock on the door is what snapped me back into reality. My dad walked in looking at me with a sweet smile. "Sweetie, you look beautiful. Your mother would be so proud of you." He said sounding pained at the last sentence. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. " Thanks dad. I know she would. I.." I start, but couldn't seem to find my words. I didn't notice I was crying until his rough thumb came to my cheek to whip my falling tears. " I miss her." I whimpered. My dad pulled me into another hug. " I know. I do too, but we have to be strong. She would want you to go on with your life with your mate. To get married and have pups. Make her proud sweetheart. Don't only do it for the pack, for your mom, or me. Do it for you. I promise you you will not regret it." He said his voice full with love in his own fatherly way. He pulled away from our embrace and looked in my eyes with a small smile. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. I just nodded and we walked to where the party was being held. I gotta say I am nervous. My wolf Kate is unsettled and alert. My body is tingeling. There is something, no someone trying to get into my mind. Trying to break down my barriers. It must be one of the pack members in need of my assistance. I release the barrier to be surrounded with voices of my pack. I heard different things, different voices all talking about one thing. Rouges...

*CLIFFHANGER!!!